[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Other Marine Life

Anemones, clams, crabs, urchins, starfish, macroalgae, pods, shrimp, snails, mollusks, and worms...basically if it moves and isn't a fish, it probably can be discussed here.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... Last
  1. Fun Mantis Shrimp Video

Some cool facts about mantis shrimp....
    Started by jimsflies, 12-30-2015 12:30 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  2. Banded Shrimp - Anyone have experience?

I know that they look small, but these guys certainly have some formidable claws... Anyone have any experience with them in a tank with smaller fish?...
    Started by dlhirst, 02-17-2015 03:20 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  3. Giant Mantis

Check out this article and picture. Careful where you swim in Florida! Mega-mantis shrimp caught in Florida - Boing Boing
    Started by Hopkins, 09-05-2014 03:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  4. Blood red shrimp... Food thieves?

I am thinking of getting a blood red shrimp (my son really wants one), but despise shrimp that steal the food I feed my corals. So, does anyone know...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 08-24-2014 10:19 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  5. Cool Mantis Shrimp Video

Check this one out...
    Started by jimsflies, 03-21-2014 06:55 AM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  6. 'Best' way to get rid of Pistol Shrimp?

I just probably lost my gorgeous Flordia Ricodera Mushroom to my Pistol Shrimp. And, that's the last straw. The other two coral he almost killed were...
    Started by Danroth, 02-10-2013 09:32 AM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  7. Skunk cleaner shrimp molted again!!!

Got up to check on the tank and noticed what I at first thought was my skunk cleaner shrimp being consumed by a maxi mini. Upon closer inspection it...
    Started by MizTanks, 01-06-2013 12:16 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  8. Shrimp info.

FYI shrimp LOVE to eat coral poop!!! Both my sexys and skunk went crazy today trying to get their share of my Hammers BIG release :) LOL
    Started by MizTanks, 10-22-2012 07:55 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  9. Coral Banded Shrimp

Doing some research here. Thinking of one to deplete my bristle worm population. Anyone with experience with this shrimp?
    Started by MizTanks, 05-24-2012 11:15 AM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  10. Red Reef Lobsters -- Breeding/Rearing Offspring?

Hey all -- Anyone keep Hawaiian red reef lobsters? If so, has anyone successfully bred them and raised the offspring? I have a mated pair of these...
    Started by PinkLady, 03-10-2012 05:28 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  11. Sexy's have disappeared!

Got up this morning and my Sexy's are no where to be seen :( Will they do this if they're molting? I have nothing in the tank that will eat them....
    Started by MizTanks, 03-11-2012 11:19 AM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp
  12. Cleaner + Sexy Shrimp Compatibility?

Would a Cleaner Shrimp eat Sexy Shrimp?
    Started by MizTanks, 03-05-2012 01:26 PM

Sub-Topic:

Shrimp

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread