[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

nemmy update

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default nemmy update

He seems to be doing ok... Iwent intodetail in my blog, but I just wanted to post quickly to say that I have calmed down! Many thanks to all who responed during my time of need!

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

sweet pea that is soooo good to hear congrats on your new anenome, Glad to hear every one is getting along
    fulltankshot 1 - nemmy update

First Name
    Greg

sweet pea, I read your blog about your wandering anenome, I would suggest leaving him where he is, you can move him every day if you want too but if he does not like where he is at he will move, just let him be and let him pick the spot he likes and he will be fine, you can redo your rock work to make him more visible but i would let him pick his home.

I moved him this morning before I left for my son's baseball game (I only just now read your post, graphixx ) He wasn't looking so perky, and looked as if his color was fading. He wasn't attached to anything, just sitting there (his foot wasn't even deep into the sand). I moved Marlin's rubber nem and put him there. I just got back from the game, and his color looks better. Marlin isn't hosting yet, but he is chasing the peppermint shrimp away. He's been "tasting" the nem... it almost looks as if he's sucking on the tentacles. He does this for just a second or two, hovers above for a couple of minutes, and then comes back and does it again. Maybe he will have himself a new home tonight!

First Name
    Greg

clowns are weird with hosting, some will host the second the anenome is introduced or it may take months but sooner or later they most allways host. but if he is showing interest in it that is a good thing. They are so cute to see them in their anenome. Still waiting for that full tank pic with your new goodies in it :D

Quote Originally Posted by graphixx22
    Still waiting for that full tank pic with your new goodies in it :D
    Oops! I totally forgot about the full tank shot... I'll take it, but it won't look so hot - everything is out of sorts since this morning. I had to take out the fake coral to get to the nem...moved the fake clam... put the rubber nem where the clam was... lol, I've been busy!

Ok, here are pics...

BR, the first one's for you... you wanted to see the other duster in focus!
    Then comes the full tank shot... then a funny thing - Marlin digging in the sand with his tail! I wonder what he's doing???

2k4e6f68d9ed - nemmy update

2kb768f2f03d - nemmy update

2kcea35e5ec1 - nemmy update

First Name
    Greg

sweetpea, awesome pics, but you have got to get that dreadfull fake anenome outta there :D but it looks good congrats

You're not kidding Giant Grouper. Other than that and the fake clam, nice tank!
    KG

I AM going to get them out - I promise! I just want to give Marlin time to adjust... :D(I'm going to put the fake coral back in to hide the thermometer probe thereon the back wall...)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last