[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

That DARN Shrimp !!!

Bookmark and Share

Default That DARN Shrimp !!!

Now top this !!!!

I was putting a frag of some Zenia down on a rock and had put my zap gell on the underside of the rock to get it to bond. I was holding it there for a bit, and IT wasnt quite bonded yet. I took another cynoacrolate glue that I had with a nice little applicator tip on it, and I put it up against the gap of the rock, and proceeded to squeeze a nice blob right between the gap of the rock, and the frag rock. As I pull my arm out of the water, here comes this darn cleaner shrimp, and before I could chase him away, he had his claws in the glue and got himself all glued up. HE got away, but managed to glue his 2 front claws together, and his other 2 arms just behind his claws. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH !!! There is no way Im gonna be able to catch him to remove the glue, But it looks like he is handling it ok, as I have seen the "glob of glue decrease in size. Sheez.... Darn things ... I guess thats what entertains me about those guys... is how curious they are.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

aaahhh that is too funny, thats how my shrimp are, anytime I have my hands in the tank they ahve to make sure and come over and clean my fingers off. they are inquisitive little critters that is for sure. well I hope he learned his lesson!!!!
    fulltankshot 1 - That DARN Shrimp !!!

MedicMike - Reefkeeper CR Member

Thats funny... I'm sure he learned his leason LOL
    " I didn't get where I am today by dressing Like Peter Pan"

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

So how's the little guy doing?
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

dont worry next time he will most likely do the same thing again lol.but superglue wont hold very long under the sw for long so he should be free in no time.but a very cute story none the less