[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

My new lil guy

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    lngliv3 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tim

Just checked ph nitrite nitrate phos all in the 0 range ammonia a tick off zero

Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

It looks stressed but otherwise fine in the shot glass pic. I don't have a ton of experience with anemones but moving around and forcing its foot to release is very stressful. It may have been damaged when it was bagged at the store. Or it could just be settling in to your tank. If it isn't sliming up them leave it alone. How is it looking now?

Tom

First Name
    Tim

Name:  IMG_6544.jpg
Views: 2105
Size:  47.4 KBit never really took a foot in anywhere when I got it from the lfs it was not footed in when I got it
    Last edited by lngliv3; 11-24-2016 at 12:50 PM.

First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by lngliv3 View Post
    Name:  IMG_6544.jpg
Views: 2105
Size:  47.4 KBt never really took a foot in anywhere when I got it from the legs it was not footed in
    I can't tell if that's gravel on the foot but if not it looks like the foot is injured. If it gets infected that is pretty much the end for it. I'm not sure if there's anything you can do but to wait it out. May be contact the store to see if they'll credit you if it dies?

First Name
    Tom

I just deciphered your last message. If it was not planted in the LFS then that is a clear indication that something is wrong.

First Name
    Tim

It didn't make it I pulled it a lil bit ago well now to try and figure out why. Time to read read and read more !!!! Errrr I hate throwing money away !!!!

Not to mention losing an animal.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

First Name
    Tim

There was a hole clear through it down the center

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2