[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New Bad Boy

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Well, us ladies tend to be a bit more long-winded than you guys...

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

Ah but the "respond with pictures thing" MUST ONLY be tanks... One can easily be swayed with "personal pictures".

For instance.. Tracy herself..have you seen the pictures in "Mugshots"? Day-um!! Okay... sorry Mr. Sweetpea (or should I just call you "Lucky")..really I am. One may be tempted to forego all things fishy just to see that smile every day.

NOW... I will be honest here....I am such a aqua nerd that the discussions about the hobby with a nice woman, are just as much a turn on

Dave
    ><((((

:hijacked:

Sorry Renee!

Thank you, David, for your kind words! The Mug Shots album is pretty nice... it's fun to put faces with all the names we see on here! Did you say you had two boys? I was wondering because the pic I saw of you was only with one... super-cute, too!

To everyone: if you haven't submitted a picture to Angel for the album, now's the time!

Quote Originally Posted by dakar View Post
    Why not make it short and sweet...

Wanted: Reefer Man/Woman - respond with tank pics. Other MINOR details such as location and such can be worked out later....
    after 10 months of doing the long distance thing, Renee pulled up stakes and took care of that 1500 mile "MINOR detail".

sharing my life with a person who is so knowledgeable and passionate about the hobby is nothing short of FABULOUS. the only drawback is that there's nobody to say "what? we don't need ANOTHER tank..." this can be real trouble when a couple's idea of a good time is to go "LFS-ing".

oh...and ya gotta love a woman who can plumb a tank the way Renee can...

BTW, it's not just the tank thing...i'm CRAZY 'bout the girl.

JustDavidP - Reefkeeper CR Member

And you should be Greg She's good people!

Nice to see yer mug here.

Dave
    ><((((

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Wink

When talking about the distance thing, Dakar and I fall easily into that category. He packed up his stuff, left the military with only 5 years left to retirement , and moved his Oklahoma butt to Wisconsin. It didn't have anything to do with our hobby of saltwater reefing, it was more like 2 computer geeks that spoke the same language for the both of us. Instant attraction! :p Reefing came into the picture about 5 1/2 years into our marriage, but it's definitely a shared hobby for us. I don't think it would be possible for us to be involved so heavily in Saltwater Reefing if we both weren't enthralled with it. Add the computer stuff to the reefing hobby, and you have a cool board like Captive Reefing...not to mention the tanks all over the house! A match made in heaven for sure! ...Angel :angel1:
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    after 10 months of doing the long distance thing, Renee pulled up stakes and took care of that 1500 mile "MINOR detail".
    Quote Originally Posted by Reef_Angel View Post
    When talking about the distance thing, Dakar and I fall easily into that category. He packed up his stuff, left the military with only 5 years left to retirement , and moved his Oklahoma butt to Wisconsin.
    You all are very fortunate! Ahhh... true love!!!

seahorsedreams - Reefkeeper Registered User

And there's the ole amoeba Greg.... sneaking in when ya last expect it. *blush* Go answer in the flame angel thread Greg.... ya know you wanna.

David, you sure are sweet. I'm sure you noticed I clung on like a koala to your arm in another forum.

Renee

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

that is great that you 2 share such a strong passion for the hobby. My wife is really starting to come around in the hobby as well. she knows all the corals and critters in the tank and their personalities and what not. she has even helped with water changes. She is very excited for the new tank also. but your right it makes it much funner in my opinion when the one you love shares the same love/obsession in this hobby.
    fulltankshot 1 - New Bad Boy

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3