[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

pink clawed sponge crab

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    bjpembo - Reefkeeper Registered User

"The Most Extreme" thats it, different things on each show, pretty interesting.
    BJ

carpenterwrasse - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    George

i need help to get the pic on apparently.....i am sort of a novice wit this thing
    check this girl out she is a great singer

http://myspace.com/nicolejamesmusic

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Here ya go.

How do I attach an image to a post?

There are two ways, if the picture is on a webserver (ie your personal web space provided) you can simply use the 'Img' button above (or press ALT P), if you place your mouse on the button you will see the syntax for embedding the image into your thread, simply add the full URL between the IMG tags something like

Code:
    [img]http://myserver.com/imagename.com[/img]
    A note, please do not link to images on other web sites unless you have their permission to do so.

Or of the image is on your machine and you want to add it to the post, below the text window (where you type your message, you will another section titled Add an Attachment, click browse, a new window will open, and you can then navigate to where the image is stored on your machine, highlight the file you want to upload and click Open, the path to the file will now appear in the Filename box, click on the Add Attachment button, this will save the image, repeat this process as many times as needed (up to 5 per post) , after the Add Attachment has been clicked your image files will be listed below and you will have the option to delete them (maybe you got the wrong filename the first time or change your mind), when you have completed your message simply click on Submit at the bottom of the page as you would normally, and your image will be uploaded to board and your post added the the thread.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

First Name
    George

it says that the image is too large 128megs i think help do i resize it in my machine?

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by carpenterwrasse
    it says that the image is too large 128megs i think help do i resize it in my machine?
    the picture file is 128 megs? you must have missed a dot somewhere... but yes the image resizer built into the board is locked down to a max around 768K for the original picture size to prevent hammering the server too hard. Better off doing the resizing on your local machine, most digital cameras come with some software that will let you do it, PhotoShop or the GIMP (GIMP is free). Once you ge the file size down a bit you can post it, or run it through the resizer to optimize it for faster loading.

Hope this helps.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

First Name
    George

sponge bob

First Name
    George

not the clearest of them but i am stilol tring

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2