[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Porclin Crab

Bookmark and Share
    MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Porclin Crab

What the best way to feed one?
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

I always let mine fend for themselvs.

One thing I would like to say to you, and please don't take it wrong. PLEASE start researching animals before you buy. I know impulse is a PITA and very hard to resist, I have given in a few times myself. But the more you do this the more money you will save, and the better the chance your animals will not kill each other in the tank. I only say this because I saw your other thread where you bought it. Luckily this guy will be pretty good with just about anything you get and or have, BUT there are other little guys that would have torn apart your tank.
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Not offended in the least. Just to ease your mind though, I did do some research on the little guy. Reef compatible, friends and foes and what they like/need to eat. Was just looking for the best way to make sure he eats right. I even know why they call em Porclin! :D I have 1 Tangaroa goby, 1 peppermint shrimp, 5 nassarius snails and 1 hermit. I am a humble newb to SW
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

I love poclin crabs, i've owned many. It's so much fun to watch them throw their nets in the air and then clean them.
    For me I would feed the tank cyclopeeze and watch them go nuts. Once a week or so I would feed them a 1/4 to half piece of krill.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys