[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

First Time Ever!

Bookmark and Share

Default First Time Ever!

For the first time ever, we have cultured Maxima clams from French Polynesia!

For the past two years we have been the exclusive importer of wild collected French Polynesian Maxima clams from the Austral islands. During this same period, with our partner in Tahiti, we have been culturing Maxima clams and these clams are now in the correct size range to import, about 1.75-2.5 inches. It has taken us 2 years to grow these out and also change the laws that prevented export of smaller clams. Dr. Mac met with the President of French Polynesia and the Minister of Fisheries to negotiate a change of the laws needed to allow legal export of these cultured clams and now all the laws and permits are in place for legal export of these clams from French Polynesia. So, for the first time ever we offer for sale cultured Ultra colored Maxima clams from French Polynesia!

Also, we have 280 4.5-5.5 inch Super Ultra grade Maxima clams in stock now! And we have extended and sweetened the "Our Pick" Maxima clam special, now at $99.99 each. We have several clams posted WYSIWYG and the "Our Pick" special clams are the very same color quality but just a lot less work for us not having to photograph and post them so we offer them at a great price to you!

Clams, Clams, Clams, load up now while the supply lasts, we sell a lot of clams so these will be gone soon!

Maxima Clams for Sale | Crocea | Squamosa | Derasa for Reef Aquariums

Cultured Maximas
    Clam3 zpsb6341b84 - First Time Ever!
    Clam1 zps5611e141 - First Time Ever!

Wild Collected Maximas
    Clam2 zps1ecc8435 - First Time Ever!

2. Visit Pacific East Aquaculture's Site
    Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

I love the cultured clams! I just wish I wasn't on a tight budget!

Will these be regularly stocked items? If so, I'll start saving now!
    Tom

Tom@HaslettMI - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Tom
    Awards Yugo Award - For helping with the CR Booth at MCES Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

So... yes, to my question???

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom@HaslettMI View Post
    So... yes, to my question???

Tom
    Sorry, don't know at this moment. That is the plan, but never know when dealing with distant governments.