[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

CR's Official First P.I.F 'Bella Donnas'

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by demonclownfish View Post
    rob, this is a great thing you are doing here, once some of my frags grow out ill be doing some PIF with them, it'll be a few months but everyone get ready , o and i jsut read the part about being qualified, my tankhas been up for a year now, and i have sps, lps, and some zoas going strong ive done a few frags as you may have seen me have on my thread.
    Glad to have you aboard bro. That's the whole point of this PIF, grow it out and share the love with a PIF to the next person in line.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

Argent - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Paul

Sweet idea - and beautiful corals - I can't grow corals worth a damn so maybe I'll just wait for Skyhigh to have his colony grow out and get a frag from him :P
    ~Paul
    -----------------------
    Argent's 24G Aquapod HQI
    Argent Imaging on Flickr

Skyhigh - Reefkeeper

First Name
    Bryan
    Awards Photo of the Month - June 2012 Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Referral Award Photo of the Month

You just always have had a ****ty light you are a new ARGENT2 the upgrade you can grow it all well not all but most..

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Sweet idea - and beautiful corals - I can't grow corals worth a damn so maybe I'll just wait for Skyhigh to have his colony grow out and get a frag from him :P

Argent - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Paul

yeah we'll see how well my stuff grows under the new light - I'm thinking of taking my tax return and getting an LED fixture instead
    ~Paul
    -----------------------
    Argent's 24G Aquapod HQI
    Argent Imaging on Flickr

Skyhigh - Reefkeeper

First Name
    Bryan
    Awards Photo of the Month - June 2012 Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Referral Award Photo of the Month

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Nice contest~for those who can pick up~
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

whitetiger61 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rick

Rob

Put me inline..i will be having some frags that are coming along nicely that i would like to do the same thing with...now is this just zoa frags or is this with any coral..and you just picked zoas first..

Rick

First Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger61 View Post
    Rob

Put me inline..i will be having some frags that are coming along nicely that i would like to do the same thing with...now is this just zoa frags or is this with any coral..and you just picked zoas first..

Rick
    Hey Rick

Ya, people have done PIF with all types of corals. Its just a way to bring the community together and share some nice corals!
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

Joefish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Joe

I want in on this

1 demonclownfish
    2 skyhigh
    3 cash
    4 jimsflies
    5 paulo
    6 MizTanks*
    7 whitetiger61
    8 chort55
    9 joefish

First Name
    Rob

Alright everyone the P.I.F w/ Bella Donna's has been passed off to its first CR member Skyhigh!

Rock'em out Bryan!!

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last