[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Free Frogspawn

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    ballhog - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Joe

Beautiful tank Binford. Ok, so both frags have new homes Myers13 and Bindford. Let's get this frags into your tanks and see some pics.
    Likes Myers13 liked this post

Myers13 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Still waiting to get this Frag into my tank, so no pics yet. Or responses to messages lol. Maybe this PIF frag decided not to relocate after all!! ;-)
    If you can't own it, KILL IT!....
    If it don't die, RUN!!!!

First Name
    Joe

Sorry ,I've been a little lazy and I haven't been out in that area. I'm not sure about shipping, it's so fragile, but maybe we give that a try. I do have the frag set aside for you. If you'd like to pick it up ??
    I also owe binford a frag.

Speaking of frags, I do have about 4 tiny frags if anyone wants to pick them up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes reeferlover liked this post

Myers13 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

I don't usually go in that direction of the state, but I wouldn't want to risk the frag's health by unnecessary shipping. Actually, I'm now off work so I could make the drive. If you want to pm me the address of a meeting point, I could GPS it and we could coordinate a pick up. I'd like to do it before I go back to work, as I don't have much spare time when working because I drive 140 miles a day, and work 5 - 6 ten hour days lol.
    If you can't own it, KILL IT!....
    If it don't die, RUN!!!!

monkey - Reefkeeper CR Member

Nice pieces! I'm trying rebuild my collection after a leaking tank and bad heater in the temporary tank caused the loss of my entire lps collection. I had a colony the size of a softball that looked just like those

if you still have a piece i would love to have some. my last tank crashed from ich. i have restarted. i made the jump to led lights, and now can handle some better inhabitants. frogspawn is one of the corals i would like to add. if not thank you for passing some off to those that got a request in time.

Hello do you still have any frogspawn that you would like to give away? I can post pictures of my tank if you do

CR Member
    First Name
    Les

11/8/15

I'm fairly new to using the captive reefs site. I expect you have found new homes for your frogspawn by now. But, thought I would give a try to see what chance there might be that you would still have some under the PIF opportunity which is a cool idea and seems to support the real meaning of "coral swaps".

Thanks--les thomas.

First Name
    Joe

Les, I have frogspawn I could give you.

CR Member
    First Name
    Les

Default Frog spawn

Quote Originally Posted by ballhog View Post
    Les, I have frogspawn I could give you.
    Thanks for the response. Much appreciated. I would be glad to make arrangements with you. I live over in the Lansing area. My work and home schedule for the next 2-3 weeks will be rather hectic. What kind of schedule might you have available?

Thanks-les.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2