[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

free for the pick up

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Doug

Default free for the pick up

I have several frags of pulsing xenia free to anyone who wants to pick it up in Charlotte, or could possibly meet in Lansing when I'm there.
    Last edited by sparky_gm; 02-24-2016 at 01:52 AM.
    Likes jimsflies liked this post

CR Member
    First Name
    saul

Hello, I just joined the forum. I have a 150Gal reef and today i got a frag tank, im very excited. Do you still have any xenia available? id love to add it to my system.

Will you be at the Lansing frag show?
    Thanks kdubb thanked for this post

CR Member
    First Name
    saul

Quote Originally Posted by pangrcic View Post
    Will you be at the Lansing frag show?
    Yes I am planning to be there. If you want you can email me to saulbeceiro at gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sparky_gm View Post
    I have several frags of pulsing xenia free to anyone who wants to pick it up in Charlotte, or could possibly meet in Lansing when I'm there.

If you still have any available I would like some. I'll be at the frag swap in Lansing tomorrow. Please text me (989)992-4951

Do u still have any of the xenia? If u do please text me...988 621 2159 thanks have a good day