[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results of zoa swap?/Thermos swap

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last
    Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Results of zoa swap?/Thermos swap

Has any one got there zoas from the Zoa-Trade-a-ton from RF? Any amazing ones? JerryC is suppose to ship mine tomorrow. I know he received mine but haven't heard any feedback yet.

WHoyah
    Last edited by Rabidgoose; 03-11-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

I think some people were waiting to ship again til monday (today) or tuesday. I know that's what we're going to do. We want to give ours the benefit of the whole week to get there. With school starting, band starts...which means our daughter is in a parade somewhere all the time. So we haven't been home on weekends....Sorry! I'm going to update the Zo Post in RF's to. No one has followed up with me since Angie & Dave, but I think this week that will change. Headed there now to see what's up! All these puppies, the new board, the zo trade to finish up, being a good school mom, our tanks, oh gosh......the list goes on but I don't want to look at it!! lol
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

peregrinus - Reefkeeper Registered User

Me and repto are swapping saturday when i head up to his house..:D
    Quantum mechanics the dreams stuff is made of.

150 started 8/12/06
    57 gal started 8/12/08

You got lucky and didn't have to mess with the shipping part!!
    Owner/Administrator

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Angie shipped mine out, today and as Peregrinus said, we're swapping this sat... I'll be sending mine out after the 25th.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

I'm going to get yours hopefully in the mail tomorrow Repto. I was hoping to grow them a little more, but I guess you could do that to huh? Gosh, they just are so plain. We looked all over for zo's here and there just weren't any cool one's. I just think that these haven't had a chance to shine yet because they were squashed to tightly on a rock. We're sending out Angie's and Mr.Z's. I haven't heard from him yet though.
    Owner/Administrator

~*

Default RF's upset about zo info talk in here. My post to them. :(

Middletonmark said: What's up with this other board
    When referring the "this other board", are you talking about Captive Reefing? Dakar, Reptoreef and I have been working together to build a fun, informative message board. It was born out of Dakar's curiosity of the newer version of the phpBB Program. The reason we haven't openly told anyone about it is because this was just an 'idea' on Sept 9th. Repto and I were stunned at how fast Dakar whipped up this board...see the Est. date! We have a long way to go on decorating the site with the pretty stuff. When we were satisfied, we were going to give everyone a proper intoduction/invitation to join us at Captive Reefing... NOT to leave your current board, but to enhance your board usage! Now, the rest is up to you. You can see this for exactly what it is, or take it totally out of context...in which case we prefer you DO NOT JOIN our board. I think Salty Girl knows that with all that Dakar has done to help her lately, we have no intention of hurting her or anyone else.

Mark, you pushed the door open early on us, so we do WELCOME everyone to come CHECK US OUT at: http://www.captivereefing.com
    We are still underconstructiion so step around carefully, and your comments and suggestions are welcome!

Now,
    Middletonmark stated: this other board and the thread the Zo trade here?
    The Zo Trade is being handled on the Reef Freaks Board ONLY as it has always been. If you see posts about it on the CR board, it's because the 6 people that found us have been helping us test the board. They have also become pretty darn good friends! Amongst friends, we talk about our zo's and we've set up some additional trades between ourselves just for the heck of it. Those trades are not related to the Zo Trade in RF's though.

If someone has a question or here's a rumor that you've heard...just come ask and eliminate the back biting. I hope this clears things up a for you Mark!:D
    Owner/Administrator

~*

Sorry, I didn't mean to muddy the waters . I was just inquiring how every ones trade went. Mine is in the mail as we speak. I was here and I thought I would ask. I am planning on posting a pic ASAP when I receive mine both places. I thought most people were regulars on multiple boards. Didn't know it was taboo to be on both. I feel a mixture of emotions about it. I apologize if caused any tension. Not my intent at all.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Dude... no harm no foul... I surf multiple sites and will continue to do so. I've seen several from RF on other sites, as well. As for trouble... what trouble? Personally, I like to call it drama... with all the drama, this site's gonna get A LOT of attention and that means new members... Thanks for the recruiting.

Repto
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Well, if you look at like that maybe you guys could cut me in on all of the bucks you are making since I am your top recruiter. :-D . Thanks for the excellent attitude. :!: :!:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... Last