[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results of zoa swap?/Thermos swap

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Nothing to worry over... It's not taboo in any shape or form, visit wherever you please, the whole idea is to build communities there are no walls binding anyone.

'sides in all honesty, all that really happened was the front doors got popped open a bit before it was planned, but now members have the opportunity to participate in the construction of of whole site to suit their particular tastes or get a word in as to 'what they'd want or like' rather than have things dictated, keeps things more interesting when you have a voice that will be heard, just have to watch your head for low flying electrons a bit it is all, but I'll try my best not to crash anything while improvements are being made.

True rednecks can't walk by a hornets' nest without finding a stick to give it a good whack anyhows
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Whoyah - Reefkeeper CR Member

True rednecks can't walk by a hornets' nest without finding a stick to give it a good whack anyhows
    That just smacks of truth. Your not a redneck are you? I thought only Orygun had rednecks. :D Nice to know there are fellow computer geek, salt water rednecks out there.

First Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Whoyah
    Well, if you look at like that maybe you guys could cut me in on all of the bucks you are making since I am your top recruiter. :-D . Thanks for the excellent attitude. :!: :!:
    Okay deal, you can have 50% of all the money we're making. Your wallet feeling heavier yet? You won;t feel it there, payment comes from building and maintaining a place where everyone can enjoy themselves, share info and ideas, and in general be nice to one another. THAT is greater than any $ could buy me.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

First Name
    Dave

Moved to General Reef Topics.

Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default zoanthids

Yikes, did I miss something? I'll call ya tomorrow Susan.

Anyways, I will let you know when I get yours Dakar. And reptos, and middletonmarks.

I don't know how to post pictures on here so I will need a walkthru on that one.

We all know how long it takes me to figure out how new boards work. At least I'm not posting the same thing 3 or 4 times. Done that before. :-D

Oh well, at least everyone knew what I wanted.

Angie

First Name
    Dave

Been meaning to write up the walk-throughs, since things are a bit different from board to board. Man I'm really falling behind, <hint> unless someone wants to volunteer </hint>

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Would be glad to help... if I were only a couple of miles closer(about a 1000 or 2, huh?) Good thing you got an "Angel" on you side.
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

I'm in no hurry. I've got more time than anything else. I'd help, but I don't have a clue how any of this works. I've been working on a simple web page for months. Pretty sad when I need tech support to understand what tech support is trying to explain to me.

Good luck and just take your time. Nobody expects everything right now.
    We all know this went faster than expected. Going crazy will take all the fun out of it. OR going crazy will make it more fun, lol. You choose.

Angie

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Well, as far as the zo trade goe's now, all we have left are those of us friends that are still here. Gosh, if I go back in my notebook, I think most of us in here are the one's that signed up anyway. I guess that shouldn't surprise me. I will say that it's the last night that RF's will keep me up later than midnight because of stress. I'd rather hang out here 'til 3am and have fun with all of you! .......Angel
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Default pretty quiet in here at 3am.....

I know, I've been here, lol. I will have to type for awhile, Susan. My ear hurts!! I need a cushion on the ear piece of my telephone. Been a long time since I yakked on the phone for 84 Min's. straight.

But it was fun.

Angie

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last