[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Results of zoa swap?/Thermos swap

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

I tried to call home a couple times today around noon, but got no answer... can't imagine why
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

lol... well now you know why! He had it figured out right away Angie. Am I that predictable? Yep...Dave can probably tell you what I'm doing all day even when he's not here. Life in disability world....fun! Next time I call you and we plan to just get together!
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Ok ladies... shhhhh... just for one sec. Ang, I got your zoas, today. I haven't seen them myself, but my better half is acclimenting for me until I get home from work... I'm so stoked!!!
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default ok

I could have driven the 35 or so miles to your house , chatted for 30 mins. and driven home in less time .

We will get together soon I'm sure.

Angie

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

I got my zoa frags today from my trade partner MrZ (RF's), and now that we've been banished from the other board, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with reports from people that have gotten their trades. I've asked Angie to contact my zo partner for me on the RF board and let him know that his zo's arrived safe and beautiful. I can't wait to see them in the morning when they open. I'll try to get a picture taken for you guys tomorrow! Due to the style of the Admin & Mods at RF's, when they banished the "trio" from their site, they did not think about the rest of the people they might be hurting in their group that were involved in the zo trade by deleting all the info that was posted there for them. When they are over here snoopin' around, and Dakar trace's IP's, we'll at least have some assurance if someone maybe read this and made sure that everyone is taken care of! We are calling it an early night here!
    There's a baby being born early tomorrow morning, and we all want to be ready for the little arrival! Have a great night everyone!! .........
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Angie... I got em and they look super!!! They came un-attatched, but no sweat. Thanks!
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

Default Glad they made the trip

R_A,
    I hope they open up and perk up quickly. I've never shipped in a thermos before but decided to give it a shot since so many ppl suggested it. The only thing that bothered me is that I couldn't shoot it full of oxygen like I would in a bag. Sending return addy to your PM box.
    -Rob

Default Got 'em

Hi Dave. Hi Susan. I received your zoanthids today. They are now in the tank. I'm waiting for them to open. Can you give me any info on either one of them. The second one hasn't opened at all yet. ( What is it?) Thanks for the chaeto bonus. I just switched my sump from the grape caulerpa(sp?) to chaeto. Just waiting for it to grow.

I went to the Post office this morning and i had 3 boxes waiting for me. :hello1: I received mark's today too. I also got a box of xenia. I think the xenia is a total loss. It ships so badly. Decomposing xenia is the most awful smelling stuff there is. I was gagging sorting threw the mess to see if any made it.

I will post some pics as soon as I can figure it out.

Angie

Default zoas

I wanted to let everyone know that the thermos I received from Mark was quite the surprise.

I got my very first Ricordia!! Wooo hooo!! I also got some purple and green zoas, some pink / orange ones/ and some purple / green/ pink.

Because they were all unmounted he threw in a few extras. The are now mounted and in the tank. I will also post those pics soon.

Between the yellows from Dakar, the rainbow from Mark, and the ricordia, I made out very well.

OH yeah, I still have one coming from Repto yet. So sweet. Can't wait.

Thanks again and a Great big thank you to Reef_Angel for starting it all. I'm going tank watchin'.

Angie

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Hello ever one just wonted to drop in and say HI to you all :D the ZO trade has been fun
    for me will do it again soon.
    sorry for all the trouble at RR . I don't spend as much time on the Bord's as i used to. I spend a lot of time on our club Bord.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last