[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Current Pics of both tanks!

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Wink Current Pics of both tanks!

I've been sort of nagging some of you to show pics of your tanks. I realized that I hadn't really put up any shots of my own!

I figured out how to use the picture resizer and now mine are finally up!

Some are "iffy" for quality but I haven't completely figured out my camera yet.

Just click the VBIGallery thingy and Enjoy!
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that stupidity has no limits!

Hey AK. I got rid of your other thread which I assume was a double post in error.
    120G Reef and 40B reef at work, 120G tank dry and dirty in the garage.

jojo22 - Reefkeeper Registered User

Lookin nice AK!!!! I really like the nano.
    Does water always taste like salt and poo????

CR Member

Thanks, Perp! lol I thought I was getting double vision!

Jojo the Nano is a year old and the rockwork is nearly accidental. We had a small rockslide and I couldn't remember where the rocks came from so I just stacked em in a semicircle with a tunnel. I'm glad you like it, thanks! It's only got 2 fish, a pistol shrimp and cleaner shrimp in it but everyone seems happy so I'm not messin with it. The pistol and gobie are a hoot to watch.

Lookin' good AK, but I still like the fish pic taped on the outside of the tank! I will say again that I would've voted for you for TOTM... :-D

hummer - Reefkeeper CR Member

i like them too sweetpea...
    :: hummer :nemo

CR Member

LOL Sweetpea those paper fish are alot cheaper than the real ones, too! We now have 1 rescued Chromis, 1 Hyperactive Longnose Butterfly, 2 percula clownfishes, 3 PJ Cardinals and our newest addition a 1/2 black angel. She's adjusting pretty well but the chromis is ticked off because she wants the chromis's castle LOL. (It's a good thing the angel is already too big for Itty Bit's castle). We tried and lost an LMB and a CBB. Can't figure out why the LMB died but we will wait a few months and try another one.

We can't put any gobies or pistol shrimp in until we catch the last two $^&#$(^ Gorilla crabs!