[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Finaly Got Some Good Ric Pics.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    zoo-a-holic - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Finaly Got Some Good Ric Pics.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I found a macro setting on my digital camera.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here is what i came up with.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG alt="image file name: 2ka75cff2c88.jpg" src="http://www.captivereefing.com/richedit/upload/2ka75cff2c88.jpg" border=0#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG alt="image file name: 2k9fd703831e.jpg" src="http://www.captivereefing.com/richedit/upload/2k9fd703831e.jpg" border=0#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG alt="image file name: 2k11394431fc.jpg" src="http://www.captivereefing.com/richedit/upload/2k11394431fc.jpg" border=0#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know they are kinda out of focus. Sorry#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    120 Gallon Reef With Starfire Front, 2 overflows and 30 Gallon Sump. Mag 18 on the Return. Lit by Aqua Light Pro Deluxe. 2 250 Watt HQI Halides and 2 96 Watt PC Actinics all in one. ASM G-2 In-Sump Skimmer. 2.5 years in the making.

Reptoreef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Not bad... did ya learn what that little flower on the digi was for???
    There's nowhere else I'ld rather be... unless, of course, you're buying

shovelhead91701 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Shawn

beautiful rics...... that is probably my next addition to my tank as well.
    The days are long and the work is difficult but every night I sleep as a man who has achieved his goals.

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

awesome pics way to go. I have a nice colony of those growing in my tank they have good color. I love it when I spot feed them about an hour afterwards they are sooooo fat and happy.
    fulltankshot 1 - Finaly Got Some Good Ric Pics.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what do you feed yours??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    120 Gallon Reef With Starfire Front, 2 overflows and 30 Gallon Sump. Mag 18 on the Return. Lit by Aqua Light Pro Deluxe. 2 250 Watt HQI Halides and 2 96 Watt PC Actinics all in one. ASM G-2 In-Sump Skimmer. 2.5 years in the making.

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics there wish they were yours though Eh!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeppers! these are some from the place that i work. I have one at home just like it but it is much smaller!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you feed your Ricordia??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What do you feed your ricordia??????? PLEASE HELP!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

tigersax7 - Reefkeeper CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm.....it seems they were all distracted by the excelent pics...you can feed ricordia's just about any thing...but I would recomend feeding cyclops eze, marine snow(I havent used this on but I have heard a lot of good things about it), brine shrimp, and mysis shrimp. The size food depends on the size ric...you probaly cant get a young/small polup to eat a brine, but larger rics will eat brine/mysis/krill. I have several smaller rics that we feed cyclops eze to, and our larger one (about 3-3.5 inches) brine/mysis/krill (depending on what I want to feed that day). Just as a sid note I have seen my large ric eat a piece of flake food but I would recomend not feeding this, my opinion is that fresh food is always better. Hope this helps.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#tigersax7#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    only the finest in gehto reef technology ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last