[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

The New iPad Camera

Bookmark and Share
    bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default The New iPad Camera

So I decided to buy the new iPad. Here are some pics that I took tonight, no post editing....just plain old point and shoot? No, I did not clean my glass or the tank......I'm lazy

f8690483 - The New iPad Camera

322b5406 - The New iPad Camera

4a767e2c - The New iPad Camera

7cf48e02 - The New iPad Camera

7af4b95a - The New iPad Camera

CR Member
    First Name
    John

Nice shots Troy! Stop taking pics of that chalice I gave ya, making me sick Glad it's doing good!

Looks good under the leds doesn't it, nice green and pink dots

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

nice pics. the acans look great

Thanks, they don't look bad considering I fragged them a week ago. Actually, your iPad 2 picture post is what inspired me to go buy this new toy. Thanks! Lol
    Likes binford4000 liked this post

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I want an iPad!! I want some Chalice!! I could be taking awesome pics like that if I had both lol
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man

Quote Originally Posted by bluwc View Post
    Thanks, they don't look bad considering I fragged them a week ago. Actually, your iPad 2 picture post is what inspired me to go buy this new toy. Thanks! Lol
    LOL. Don't blame me for the obsessional behavoir to posses the latest and greatest.your a reefer so you have strong geneticaly programed tendacies to purchase cool toy's.blame your parents!! Glad you like it tho and have you found an ap for the apex. ??

No I haven't downloaded too many apps, I'm waiting. I have been dong lots of research withw hat i am gong to do with this new machine and I think I have came to the conclusion that I will jailbreak it and use the cydia store instead of apples. The untethered jailbreak should be out in a few weeks because several already had root access within hours of its release.

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man

Doesn't the jail breaking void all warranties ?? Does the three have macro setting ? Pics look really crisp

No, it doesn't have macro settings. I think it's exactly like the 2 but has a little better lens. And technically jailbreaking does void the warranty with apple; however, I purchased the 2 year warranty with bestbuy which covers everything, the guy just told me to make sure my screen is broke. He also told me that next year if they come out with a iPad 4 and want it, that's not a problem. He said lots of people have accidentally broke their iPad 2s recently with the release of the new iPad. All they had to do was the $100 cost difference and they got the upgrade ;op

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

If you're still within the return period, I'd still consider switching it up and buying the warranty for next year