[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

What happened when the "bug" struck!

Bookmark and Share

Default What happened when the "bug" struck!

As hinted in another thread.... :rescuebug:
    Tuesday I made a stop at my LFS... He NEVER has sps I mean NEVER! So imagine my surprise when I saw not just 1 but 3! Well we all know where this is going right! :love10: :love10: :love10: :love10: So here is our newest arrival.. a Pink Acro....
    Anit he purtty??!!!!!!

pink acro 0505 - What happened when the "bug" struck!

About 2 months ago I found this at the same store........ that place is dangerous!!

red meat coral 0525 - What happened when the "bug" struck!

no wonder I'm broke all the time!
    :smt017
    sarah
    Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Nice looks like a good adhesion be glad when my little SPS grows up to be big Boys
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Looks great! We suffer from the same affliction... never fails we'll always find a bunch of things we just have to have..... things we've seen in other tanks or pics... never fails we'll stumble into them sooner or later, drains the checkbooks pretty quickly.

Actually kind of happy we can't fit much more than frags in our tank right now, the whole reef is getting a chance to mature and settle in for a while as we frag and thin out a bit. But then again the newest tanks are just about finished cycling :D
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

zoo-a-holic - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yep. I work at a pet store that has salt water stuff and somtimes i think i should just sign my cheques over to the buisness!!!!
    120 Gallon Reef With Starfire Front, 2 overflows and 30 Gallon Sump. Mag 18 on the Return. Lit by Aqua Light Pro Deluxe. 2 250 Watt HQI Halides and 2 96 Watt PC Actinics all in one. ASM G-2 In-Sump Skimmer. 2.5 years in the making.

Hey welcome to the forum!! always good to have some new "blood"
    As far as signing over your checks.. HA I thought I was already doing that!! lol
    And since your work at a LFS you need to read the How to Hijack a Thread thread for the disciption of the "upgrade bug" and "rescue response" !!! Your on the front lines!! lol
    So come on in the salinity's at .024! hehehe
    ! :-D
    smilies 28255 - What happened when the "bug" struck!

sarah
    Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!