[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Badfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pat

Default OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

I was looking through some old photos on my phone and come across a few that were just too funny, weird, or random not to post. I'm sure many of you have some crazy pictures as well, why not start a thread so we can share some laughs with everyone?

I'll start it off.

A MASSIVE piece of bubble algae my LFS pulled out of one of their tanks
    171539 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Hermit-Centipede.... get it?
    211751 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Awwwww......
    143906 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

I had to get rid of this Arrow Crab because it was a bad influence on my other inverts, all he did was sit around the tank flashing gang signs at fish and slang dope to the hermits.... WESSST SIIIIIIDE.
    IMG 1076 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

This was in the $5 frag section at LFS.
    184014 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

So was this guy.... buy one get one free maybe?
    102421 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Who's next?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jimsflies; 03-15-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: attached photo for display purposes
    Likes MizTanks, carlitofish liked this post

WillBattle - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Will
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish View Post
    I was looking through some old photos on my phone and come across a few that were just too funny, weird, or random not to post. I'm sure many of you have some crazy pictures as well, why not start a thread so we can share some laughs with everyone?

I'll start it off.

Who's next?
    Ahaha, this pic made me laugh!
    I'll sort through some old fish tank photos and see what I can find!

thepanfish - Reefkeeper CR Member

An LFS near me tried to sell a rock full of a pies at 1.99$ a polyp, majanos were 5$PP.

rmalone - Reefkeeper CR Member

Those are so funny!! I wish we would all just take some LFS pics that show the other side of the industry. Typically you only see pics of rare stuff that an lfs just got into the store (usually taken by someone that is on good terms with the store). Obviously it still looks good 12hrs after unboxing. But it's too funny to see pics of aptaisia and bubble algae covering a frag plug that is still in a "for sale" tank, with a price. Don't get me wrong we have several very reputable retail vendors to choose from, but not one of them is perfect. Its refreshing to see a few pics of an lfs at it's worst.

For the record, as a private individual I have aptaisia, and bubble algae on sale right now. Its cheap come and get you some. Oh yeah I have a special sale on little green rock nems. Buy 2 and get the 3rd one free. Cant beat it, they will fill your tank with color in short order if you feed them properly and watch your parameters!!

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by rmalone View Post
    For the record, as a private individual I have aptaisia, and bubble algae on sale right now. Its cheap come and get you some. Oh yeah I have a special sale on little green rock nems. Buy 2 and get the 3rd one free. Cant beat it, they will fill your tank with color in short order if you feed them properly and watch your parameters!!
    Sales must be kept in the selling forum!

Likes thefishgirl liked this post

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rmalone View Post
    Those are so funny!! I wish we would all just take some LFS pics that show the other side of the industry. Typically you only see pics of rare stuff that an lfs just got into the store (usually taken by someone that is on good terms with the store). Obviously it still looks good 12hrs after unboxing. But it's too funny to see pics of aptaisia and bubble algae covering a frag plug that is still in a "for sale" tank, with a price. Don't get me wrong we have several very reputable retail vendors to choose from, but not one of them is perfect. Its refreshing to see a few pics of an lfs at it's worst.

What's shipping to da U.P. ?
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

Badfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pat

That is one heck of a deal rmalone.

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish View Post

I forgot to mention that I ended up buying this frag and only after a few weeks has already grown in to mother colony, frags soon to come so get your names on the waiting list. I did some research and it turns out this stuff can handle almost any type of lighting or flow, it's extremely hardy, it's growth rate is off the charts, and nothing really eats it so you don't have to worry about hitch hikers killing it; Sound like super coral to me!

rmalone - Reefkeeper CR Member

Yes and I love how they move in the flow, should be worth good money! Actually it's too bad they arent bright red or blue I would go ahead and make a small species tank from them.

FlynnFish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    shanny
    Awards MBI Apprentice - Award nomination from bigbill accepted. Photo of the Month MBI Participant

Help me I'm stuck!
    Onyxperculawithtrueperculajuvenileashostage - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Follow the Leader
    soholandsixline - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

I dare Yah!
    2011 03 24133124 Warren Michigan US - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Clown Condo
    IMG 2228 1 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Mr T. as a clownfish
    IMG 2031 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

What are these strange markings?
    IMG 1878 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

I think this fish was a deer in a past life
    IMG 1649 1 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Get away from me you little whippersnappers!
    IMG 2681 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities
    I need to attend a Fish Breeders Anonymous class.
    mbi sigaspx?uflynnfish&ampimg2 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities
    Likes Badfish, carlitofish liked this post

Bella127 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pete
    Awards Fantasy Football Champion - 2012 Fantasy Football League Champ Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

Yellow polyp vs. mystic grape favia

mystic grape4 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

mystic grape3 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities
    mystic grape2 - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

mystic grape - OMGs!!!, WTFs!?!, & Other Hilarities

Favia is still undefeated in mixed coral arts (MCA)
    Likes Badfish, carlitofish liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last