[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Quick Macro Pics

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default Quick Macro Pics

These are from my 75 Gal. Reef
    :arrow: (p.s. looking for Candy Coral Frags local WI pickup)

Check out my blenny on the 1st one

Reef_Angel - Reefkeeper CR Member

Very nice pics Feederfish! You just have to love those Blenny's! They have personality that doesn't quit! Everytime I see a new and cool colored one, I have to have it. They hold social gatherings in the tank.
    Have a Wonderful Day on the Reef!
    :angel07:...Reef_Angel
    Owner/Administrator

**If you have a need to phone me,
    PM me and we can arrange for a chat!

~*
    Angels do a lot of things, but they will not take away your free will or the lessons you are here on earth to learn.*~

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Nice shots! If you get the chance why not upload them to the board gallery. When you say candy coral are you looking for what I guess we call "candy cane" coral?

Like these pictured below. We have several heads that are starting to split, but the first frag has been promised out for over a month now.... hopefully in a while we'll have some more branches to frag, good growers, but definately not the fastest growing critter we have.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Great pics i have a Candy but to expensive to ship hope you find one close to
    you.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

CR Member

dakar those are some nice pieces, I work in Pardeville, would you like to sell one of those frags, I could pick them up?? What is you lighting?? I have 6- 65 watt pcs on my 75 Gal
    When this baby hits 88 Mph Your going to see some serious Sh*t !

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

They really belong to Reef_Angel, you'd have to work it out with her, I sorta promised her I'd not mess with anything in that tank, but I know we want to keep one colony in tact and frag the other, she gets fragged tommorrow for GT, he's been patiently waiting in the wings for a long while now. Hopefully they'll continue to keep splitting, actually doing pretty good most every head has either split or is splitting in just under 2 months or so, and with any luck our fragging colony will have enough to frag again shortly, growth rate isn't the fastest critter we have, but pretty steady. Made some system improvements after a near crash, so hoping things will do even better here shortly.

I'm sure she'll pop in tomorrow duing the day... make her an offer she can't refuse, I finally found her some frogspawn last week, but know she's still looking for a hammer coral....

BTW that tank is just a 55 long with 4x65 PC, and they seem quite happy at the bottom of the tank, though the tubes are probably nearing their end of life and will need to be replaced soon.
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.