[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Fish tank video

Bookmark and Share
    BEETLE60 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bruce

Default Fish tank video

Hey guys and gals I dont have any good shots of my tank to post so I stuck a video on You Tube and I thought I would post it so you can have a look ,it's a cylinder style tank really difficult to get good still pics
    anyway hope you enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BEETLE60; 01-21-2012 at 10:27 PM.

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Awesome tank and video! Thanks for sharing! How's the flow in your tank?
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

BEETLE60 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bruce

Default Tank Flow

Hey Larry , thanks for the reply , I have a 2500 litre per hour return pump ( and of hand I cant recall the brand) which returns to the top of the tank so I would lose a lot of that because of the head height ,I haven't done any calcs to see what it would be but the return presure pushes right to the bottom of the tank and I have 2 smaller power heads in the tank to help move water around . We are planning a rebuid of the stand ,as you can see its quite thin so not much of a sump ,we want to cut the round stand in half and place the tank half on a much bigger rectangle shape cabinet to fit in a new sump and fuge . I'll start a build thread when we get going on that later in the year. and hopefully upgrade some of the old equipment