[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

View from my desk

Bookmark and Share
    Sea~Horse~Whisperer - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default View from my desk

This is the view from my desk. I can't wait for it to cycle and get some seahorses in it. I never have to leave my desk now, lol. I still have to rearrange the branch rock, but I have to wait untill I get more for that. The tank is 36Lx15Wx36H. This is also posted in the seahorse forum, but not everyone visits that so I posted here as well.

Angie
    Seahorse Slave!!!

CR Member

You'll never get ANYTHING done now! LOL
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that stupidity has no limits!

i have some tack and a few bails of hay angie when you get your horseys!!(haaa heee)
    looks cool, Have fun!!

Thanks. I work 8-10 hrs a day at my desk / computer so it will be nice to be able to watch the seahorses. I actually think I will get more done. ( maybe not the first week they are in there ) The eye strain form having to stare at a monitor all day causes me to be less productive. I think if I look into the tank it will force my eyes to focus at a different depth, so I shouldn't need so many breaks to give my eyes a rest.

dmcrete.....

I already have all of my seahorses. They are in a standard rr 75g tank right now. I'm just going to switch them over to this tank when it finishes the cycle. The standard 75g is too shallow for the courtship/egg exchange. When they were younger they could manage but not easily. My males are huge and the females are large as well. Since they can no longer make the exchange before the reach the top of the water......sadly the eggs get dropped into the sand. That is why I got the super tall tank. No more egg drops The females always look so sad when they drop the eggs into the sand. I hope to fix this for them.

Angie
    Seahorse Slave!!!

sounds very cool angie,,
    we are starting up a 30 gallon, i think my wife wants sea horses,, SO!!,,
    if you have babies let us know,,
    thanks DENNIS

real nice

Default update

More branch rock Cycle almost complete.
    Seahorse Slave!!!