[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Watermarks?

Bookmark and Share
    Rabidgoose - Reefkeeper Moderator

Awards Yugo Award Photo of the Month

Default Watermarks?

What watermark tool/program does everyone use? I know some have said Photobucket but I can't find it on there. A list of any free ones would be helpful.

thanks........chuck
    I simply can't trust people that don't like bacon,

Crow - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Crow

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidgoose View Post
    What watermark tool/program does everyone use? I know some have said Photobucket but I can't find it on there. A list of any free ones would be helpful.

thanks........chuck
    I think they ment Photoshop to watermark an image. Any image editing program will allow you to watermark your images.

Soon, we will have to start dosing our tanks with BP oil to keep up with nature!

Wy Renegade - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Randy

To watermark in photobucket, click on the image, when it shows the enlargered version, click on Edit. Within the Edit mode, click on Decorate and one of the options is a text box - play around with it till you get what you want. Once you've marked it, you have click on "Replace Original". You can also watermark in photoshop, using the text tool.
    I collect PEs, and I'm always looking to trade for ones I don't have yet.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

I have a program called iwatermark which is very handy. It allows you to resize and watermark hundreds of photos at a time. Just load a folder worth of pics and click ok after you have your watermark set up in it.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    I have a program called iwatermark which is very handy. It allows you to resize and watermark hundreds of photos at a time. Just load a folder worth of pics and click ok after you have your watermark set up in it.
    Sounds awesome, can it be found on the net for free or is it a paid program?
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

Wy Renegade - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Randy

+1 ^, going back and watermarking all my photos one at a time is really not very appealing.
    I collect PEs, and I'm always looking to trade for ones I don't have yet.

Argent - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Paul

I just add my watermark image as a 2nd layer on my images and then adjust the opacity until it looks good

then I flatten and save as a JPG and go about my business
    ~Paul
    -----------------------
    Argent's 24G Aquapod HQI
    Argent Imaging on Flickr