[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

New Customer Rep

Bookmark and Share
    Premiumaq - Reefkeeper CR Sponsor
    First Name
    Morgan

Default New Customer Rep

Hi everyone!
    My name is Josh, and moving forward I'm going to be monitoring this forum on the part of Premium Aquatics. In an effort to provide you with the best possible service through this forum, I am available for contact through my company email: forums @premiumaquatics .com

As an update: Premium is looking at doing some city-based deliveries in the future, and we're asking around now to find out what sort of interest there would be. Essentially, these events would work like a 'Reef Club Group Buy' or like picking up orders at a show or event. The only difference would be that there needn't be an event to justify the delivery, merely enough interested parties placing orders to make the trip worthwhile. This is a great chance to get live rock, salt, sand or other oversized items without paying the high shipping charge! If this is something that interests you, please contact me and let me know. The more interest we have, the more realistic it will be to get this program off the ground!

3/23/12 Premium Update: Ecotech Radions are back in stock! Aqua Illumination SOL Blue (in black finish) are now in! NEPTUNE APEX are due back next week as well.

Check back for weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-ORDER-RELTAED questions, comments, or concerns. I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium customer!
    Josh

2. Visit Premium Aquatic's website
    MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

That's all you got to say? Get with the program!!! We need order around here!! Or at least some good music Welcome to da team!
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com