[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

AI SOL nano super blue

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Default AI SOL nano super blue

Thought I'd throw a review in for the nano tank people.I purchased this fixture to fill in between Mrs Binfords two AI SOL moduales on her 75.Looks are decieveing, this little guy is brite and the touch controls are very slick.You do not need to buy a controler to operate this unit,but It can be daisy chained to either other nano's or to the large moduales.If you use a AI controler it automaticaly disengage's the touch controls.It come's with a very nice single arm bracket to mount over the nano's also.All together it's a sweet unit with a good price tag.I got mine from FD in Ypsi for just over 300 when it first came out..

093 - AI SOL nano super blue

ai nano - AI SOL nano super blue
    Last edited by binford4000; 11-07-2011 at 03:04 PM.

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Thanks for sharing!
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

First Name
    Manoj
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner Tank of the Month

thats good feedback Chuck. Looks like you are happy with the purchase. Any pics would be great.

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj's Reef View Post
    thats good feedback Chuck. Looks like you are happy with the purchase. Any pics would be great.
    Tx Manoj,the AI units have totaly impressed me and really impacted the electric bill too.I really like the adjustability of them too.Her growth since switching to all LED's has been impressive too !!

mrs binford - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Awards Tank of the Month - December 2011 TOTM

Quote Originally Posted by binford4000 View Post
    Tx Manoj,the AI units have totaly impressed me and really impacted the electric bill too.I really like the adjustability of them too.Her growth since switching to all LED's has been impressive too !!
    I really like the light it was well worth the purchase and your right binford i really like the electric bill

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I really want this unit for my tank
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man

had a request for a pic of the lights in action,I have her blues set at 85% and the whites at 50%.This equates to a par reading of 275 at the bottom and 410 at the top with a light height of 16 inches off the water line

fts - AI SOL nano super blue

First Name
    Manoj
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner Tank of the Month

This fixture blows my par out of the water. @ 200 watts I am 300par at surface and 80 par at the bottom. This nano alone will take care of my frag tank.

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man

Quote Originally Posted by Manoj's Reef View Post
    This fixture blows my par out of the water. @ 200 watts I am 300par at surface and 80 par at the bottom. This nano alone will take care of my frag tank.
    Yeah it's unreal how much par LED's produce versus T5's.Rember tho there's also two full size moduales surrounding it.On the other side we compared this unit to sunbrite and other led unit's designed for cubes and nano's at the store and it blew them away !!! I have read that one will handle up to a 50 gal cube.Not sure of that but it would do your frag tank without breaking a sweat.
    Last edited by binford4000; 11-09-2011 at 06:20 AM.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

AI's been running 1 on a 50g for the last 7-8 months with great results. 1 reason I want one because if/when I upgrade I won't need to worry about upgrading my lights. Way cool!
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last