[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Aquaripure nitrate filter

Bookmark and Share
    binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Default Aquaripure nitrate filter

Ok,I have been looking at this nitrate reactor. They make some amazing claims ( just like everyone else does) and of course they have all kinds of testimony 's to go with them. I have never used this product and honestly have never met anyone who has?? Still I keep saying is it that easy ?? In over twenty years of reef keeping I have unfourtanetly spent more then I would ever admit ! So it seams way to easy anyway and way to fast which tells me be careful but still gotta know !!! Is anyone out their use this product or have experience with this thing ? My No3 are at zero so I am not in need of a solution just lookin at toys and think I am looking at a snake oil salesman but ya never know tell ya ask !!!

Here's a link

http://www.aquaripure.com/

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Aquaripure nitrate filter

There's no real info on em. Aside from them being expensive lol

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

Customer of mine bought it. Didn't work.

Fish Dad - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jim

I was looking at the site - I got a 120 gallon so I would need a Medium Aquaripure Nitrate Filter -$279.
    So what the difference between this and a Bio Pellet reactor?

I have never heard a positive review, there are some on Youtube and they were negative.Most of things like that, including bio-pellets are Wolf Cookies and just another way of carbon dosing. I personally use a sulfur denitrator on my tank, very little maintenance and much less of a risk of hydrogen sulfide poisoning. I have found that my biggest problem with nitrate levels in my tank were caused by my girlfriend whom I cannot convince her that the fish are not starving because the come up to the top of the tank when she puts her hand up there, so it gets overfed.

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Glephniven View Post
    I have never heard a positive review, there are some on Youtube and they were negative.Most of things like that, including bio-pellets are Wolf Cookies and just another way of carbon dosing. I personally use a sulfur denitrator on my tank, very little maintenance and much less of a risk of hydrogen sulfide poisoning. I have found that my biggest problem with nitrate levels in my tank were caused by my girlfriend whom I cannot convince her that the fish are not starving because the come up to the top of the tank when she puts her hand up there, so it gets overfed.
    I agree! I have one also,in the closet but have not needed it yet on this system.