[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Blue Glow Frag Racks

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Mike - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Blue Glow Frag Racks

I picked mine up today at the swap and was impressed before it touched the water. Professional quality and attention to detail were evident. All the holes for the frag plug are lined up and a perfect fit for frag plugs.

Once in the water I was worried that I would not be able to install the top rack because of the drain. Then I realized I could totally offset the top one a few holes to the right and it would fit fine, well it does. I was going to wait a few days to clean the frag tank out and put her in but once I got home I had to see what it would look like.

If you are in need of a frag rack, are tired of hair algea and flimsy egg-crate then this is a worth while investment!!!
    anacroporamademepoora
    --Lifetime member of the "No Mud Club".:

thefishgirl - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Becky

They are sweet, aren't they! I think I'm going to order some custom ones for my 300g. I need to start saving now. But I think it will be completely worth the investment. Do you know how aggravating it is trying create a curved edge with egg crate?

Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Thanks for the donation of the rack to the swap! Wow that thing was awsome looking! I hope the person that won that enjoys it and give you some feedback. From my inspection, it was flawless! Was fun hanging out with you at the swap. Would have hung out more but was"working" lol
    Paulo

Bella127 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pete
    Awards Fantasy Football Champion - 2012 Fantasy Football League Champ Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

I seen some of Andy's racks at the MASM cranbrook swap and these are pretty well built frag racks.Good job on the design !

Thanks Bella! It was great talking with you. I try to produce unique and innovative designs that are as functional as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella127 View Post
    I seen some of Andy's racks at the MASM cranbrook swap and these are pretty well built frag racks.Good job on the design !
    Last edited by schminksbro; 05-24-2010 at 11:17 PM.

ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Thinking "outside" the box, and since your a master acrylic craftsman. I would love to see filter sock holders that are not an arm and a leg to buy!!. Also think probe holders would be pretty darn sweet as well! I know these things are already out there, but $40 for a filter sock holder is insane.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

I have some things brewing but the racks have kept me very busy. New products are coming though!

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferRob View Post
    Thinking "outside" the box, and since your a master acrylic craftsman. I would love to see filter sock holders that are not an arm and a leg to buy!!. Also think probe holders would be pretty darn sweet as well! I know these things are already out there, but $40 for a filter sock holder is insane.

CR Member

Just checked the site, those are some sexy racks! Very nice, can't wait to see what new products you have up your sleeve.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

If andy makes a filter sock holder- i am gonna get a filter sock!!

MarvinsReef - Reefkeeper CR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    If andy makes a filter sock holder- i am gonna get a filter sock!!
    I'll just buy a holder... LoLz...

I have a list of stuff I need to pick up from yah Andy... soon...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last