[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Coral Extacy!

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Coral Extacy!

2 months ago while surfing for some coral food I came upon this sight

http://stores.aquaculturenurseryfarm...-oz/Detail.bok

I bought the 4oz jar of Coral Extacy and have been using it bi-weekly ever since. My corals love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jimsflies; 09-22-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: added pic for display purposes
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

@Coral Frenzy makes a similar product.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

I think we need a video of feeding time- to see it in action!!

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by jimsflies View Post
    @Coral Frenzy makes a similar product.
    They sure do tad bit of a price difference by weight.
    Last edited by MizTanks; 09-13-2011 at 12:14 AM.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    I think we need a video of feeding time- to see it in action!!
    How do I video my corals eating? It's not like they use a spoon! Lol

Coral Frenzy - Reefkeeper CR Sponsor
    First Name
    Ken

Like all of our other competitors; they do not put their independent nutritional analysis on their jar, they don't put their manufactured date on the jar, and their product doesn't contain salmon roe or oyster larvae(which is a HUGE cost factor). I would like to know what "more" is when it comes to ingredients. We list out everything, so there is no guessing.

As far as pricing goes; our salmon roe and oyster larvae is dried in a low temperature drum drier in small batches. This is not very cost effective but it is the only way to keep nutritional integrity.

While we have never seen or heard of this product we do wish them the best of luck. Their wording is almost identical to what we had on our original website years ago when we first started.

bigbill - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bill
    Awards Grow Out King - 2011 Grow Out Contest Photo of the Month MBI Participant

Quote Originally Posted by Coral Frenzy View Post
    Like all of our other competitors; they do not put their independent nutritional analysis on their jar, they don't put their manufactured date on the jar, and their product doesn't contain salmon roe or oyster larvae(which is a HUGE cost factor). I would like to know what "more" is when it comes to ingredients. We list out everything, so there is no guessing.

As far as pricing goes; our salmon roe and oyster larvae is dried in a low temperature drum drier in small batches. This is not very cost effective but it is the only way to keep nutritional integrity.

While we have never seen or heard of this product we do wish them the best of luck. Their wording is almost identical to what we had on our original website years ago when we first started.
    i use your stuff like clock work and when i for get to add it i can see a diff in growth in my sps and zoas keep up the good work
    I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
    Steve Irwin
    mbisite.org/mbi_sig.aspx?u=bigbill&img=2
    Likes jimsflies liked this post

First Name
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    i use your stuff like clock work and when i for get to add it i can see a diff in growth in my sps and zoas keep up the good work
    Thank you very much. We try our best.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

I'm reviewing a product I have personal experience with. My fish love it-my corals since I started using it have shown great growth and color. My zoa population has doubled. Having fed them last night I paid special attention to my acros polyp extension, it was crazy! My Flame Scallop reacted instantly as did my new clam. Bottom line for this product review by me is, I'm very happy and satisfied with Coral Extacy
    Last edited by Skyhigh; 09-13-2011 at 04:34 PM.

First Name
    Ken

I would have never commented in this thread had you not mentioned the price difference and added a wink. I was simply explaining some of the things that factor into the difference in price.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last