[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Product & Vendor Reviews

Share your feedback on reef-related products.

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last
  1. Reeflo Customer Service.

I am going to upgrade my return pump on my system, and WAS... thinking about getting a Reeflo. I have a basement sump and wasn't really sure which...
    Started by Jason c, 04-05-2014 01:06 AM
  2. Reef Radiance LumenTek Pro 180.

Unboxing my 180w (rated) 60 BridgeLux 3w 90 degree LED's. 26" x 8.7" x 2.75" 2yr Warrenty Hanging Kit included. $319 shipped! Set intensity 144x a...
    Started by MizTanks, 03-27-2014 03:59 PM
  3. Pet Supplier in Highland A+

Just got back from there and was very impressed with their SW fish selection. Good size specimens and great variety. Prices were low enough to...
    Started by Tom Toro, 12-19-2013 06:53 PM
  4. Frag Cave

the wife figured a way to keep a few frags with very limited space and not wanting to use a shelf that might scratch the acrylic this seamed to be a...
    Started by binford4000, 12-29-2013 07:42 PM
  5. Exceptional Customer Service!!!! Elos

About a month ago my Elos auto top off stopped working, it would say that the water level was fine when it was actually low. I tried to contact Elos...
    Started by dputt88, 12-26-2013 03:29 PM
  6. Poll: Reef keeper VS. Apex

Ok ring the bell ! I am looking at replacing my Apex. It keeps freezing up and has become totally unpredictable and know has lost it connectivity to...
    Started by binford4000, 06-26-2013 06:08 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  7. LEDGroupBuy.com black friday sale!

I bought my initial DIY LED drivers, fans, and emitters from them several years ago. The customer service and products were top notch. Well, I just...
    Started by Tom@HaslettMI, 11-30-2013 09:33 PM
  8. FlynnFish Hatcheries!

I ordered some Copepods and Rotifers from FlynnFish Hatcheries and received them today. 1, 6oz of Rotifers and 2, 6oz of Copepods. I've ordered...
    Started by MizTanks, 10-18-2013 04:50 PM
  9. Avast camera look down tube

I have been looking at this look down tube from Avast ever since I saw it at Dknuckles house. Today while buying some frags and rotifers from Flynn...
    Started by binford4000, 10-05-2013 08:31 PM
  10. Upgrade to Radions XR30W Pro from Fluval LED

Hi Everyone, I currently run a 75 gallon reef tank with some soft, LPS, & beginning sps. I was running T5 lights and liked them a lot, however...
    Started by lew0622, 10-05-2013 06:07 PM
  11. Tank Wars on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/z89A9p_xdFE?feature=oembed Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.
    Started by MizTanks, 09-25-2013 11:34 PM
  12. Anyone heard or have experience with this Algae Mower?

Algae Mower - aquarium cleaning tool (Patent Pending) looks pretty interesting...looking for feed back.
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-09-2013 01:31 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 ... Last

Review Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of reviews to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the review list will be sorted.

Order reviews in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot review with unread posts
Hot review with no unread posts
Review is closed
You have posted in this review