[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Product & Vendor Reviews

Share your feedback on reef-related products.

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
  1. Vortech battery back up.

Well,never thought I would totally depend on battery back ups! I have a generator and the house is wired for it!got it covered! Battery's would give...
    Started by binford4000, 09-15-2013 10:00 AM
  2. Saltwaterfish.com

Has anyone had experience with this website? Saltwaterfish.com has good deals on inverts and CUC packages, I would rather use a local fish store for...
    Started by ETBReefer05, 07-19-2013 03:04 PM
  3. Aquaripure nitrate filter

Ok,I have been looking at this nitrate reactor. They make some amazing claims ( just like everyone else does) and of course they have all kinds of...
    Started by binford4000, 06-10-2013 03:30 PM
  4. Super feeder, 2 thumbs up! Way up!!

Well I asked and got one ! Thanks to everyone that suggested this feeder. It is well built and thought out. It has the ability to adjust for food...
    Started by binford4000, 06-18-2013 08:41 PM
  5. Auto feeder? Do you use one? Suggestions ??

I am looking at Auto feeders and it becomes clear to me that 1) they are all made of plastic 2) they pretty much cost the same 3) none of them really...
    Started by binford4000, 05-29-2013 03:48 PM
  6. Beautiful pair of Cirrhilbrus Condei

For those of you who love wrasses. They are rare as individuals, ever rarer as a pair but I just bought a pair of Condei Wrasses at Reef Solutions....
    Started by slapshot, 05-28-2013 09:18 PM
  7. Totally exotic coral of Oregon

I must be honest,I do not like ordering coral on line ! I much prefer to get to know the vendor and seeing is believing ! Until I dealt with Jody of...
    Started by binford4000, 04-18-2013 10:33 AM
  8. Magi Klean

Anyone ever use this? HYDOR componenti per acquari
    Started by igot2gats, 06-10-2011 09:53 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  9. ALGAGEN ReefPods Tisbe?

Just ordered a 16oz from MarineDepot for $27.99 + $6.99 shipping. Stay tuned for review update :)
    Started by MizTanks, 04-02-2013 02:28 PM
  10. Reef Octopus BH-1000.

Is lil Miz 26 gonna get skimmed or what!? Yuppers it arrived today. Now assembled and sitting on the tank. Now I have to make some fresh SW just to...
    Started by MizTanks, 02-12-2013 10:33 AM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
  11. AirWaterIce

I think this is just a personal preference but when i checked out i paid for UPS. Got my tracking number which is being shipped by USPS. Called and...
    Started by EMUreef, 03-20-2013 10:47 AM
  12. Reefs2Go Rocks!

Got my pod/chaeto pack today! Awesome! Just 3 days from there to here. Very well packaged! A ton of pods! All happy and alive. Scooter the Dragonet...
    Started by MizTanks, 12-07-2012 11:34 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Review Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of reviews to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the review list will be sorted.

Order reviews in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot review with unread posts
Hot review with no unread posts
Review is closed
You have posted in this review