[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Livecopepods.com

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    CalmSeasQuest - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Thomas
    Awards Nano Contest Winner - Winner of 2012 Nano Contest

Quote Originally Posted by tonysearsjr View Post
    anyone know why i cant go to this site? keeps telling me forbidden 403....hmmmm?

Works fine for me - Try this.... Buy Live Copepods - Feed Your Fish! Ocean Pods(TM)
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

CR Member
    First Name
    tony

yup same thing tells me i dont have permission to go to the order page when i click on the 'enter store' link...maybe they have contact at bottom of page....

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

emailed them thanks for trying lol

CR Member
    First Name
    tony

i hear that tigger pods will do me fine too.....any experience? im just looking to feed my mandarin easiest and cheapest way.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

I'm also going to jump in and make a plug for one of our sponsors. @Reefs2go also carries copepods and amphipods. Here is a link to their selection.

If you like hanging out on CR, the best way to show it is to give our sponsors a chance.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

i hear that tigger pods will do me fine too.....any experience? im just looking to feed my mandarin easiest and cheapest way.
    Reason I chose LiveCopepods.com is because they have Tisbe Copepods and Ocean Pods, without the Amphipods. From what I've been taught by others who keep Mandarins, it is the Tisbe that the Mandarins go after the most.
    Only info I know about Tigger pods is that they are a cold water species, free swimming and make great live food. Wont last long in a tank with any fish
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

CR Member
    First Name
    tony

gave them a shot reefs2go that is thanksfor the help

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

anyone know why i cant go to this site? keeps telling me forbidden 403....hmmmm?
    Jimsflies link worked for me ?? Might be a youpers only web site tho !!! Rofl.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by binford4000 View Post
    Jimsflies link worked for me ?? Might be a youpers only web site tho !!! Rofl.
    Excuse me but that's YOOPERS to you down south Michiganders

binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by MizTanks View Post
    Excuse me but that's YOOPERS to you down south Michiganders
    Don't blame me !! This dang I pad thinks it knows everything and keeps changeing my spelling.
    And I am only living with the trolls not becoming one. Sorry min wage and me just don't get along. Lmao.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by binford4000 View Post
    Don't blame me !! This dang I pad thinks it knows everything and keeps changeing my spelling.
    And I am only living with the trolls not becoming one. Sorry min wage and me just don't get along. Lmao.
    Aren't you close to retirement age? LOL

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Tags for this Review