[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Where to buy corals?

Bookmark and Share
    UofODuck - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Where to buy corals?

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have had my tank for over a year and am not interested in the corals my local store carries. I am looking for a reliable site that offers colorful corals. Can anyone recommend some sites?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have visited reefermadness.us which I have heard is great, but have not ordered from them yet.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    Wholy crap....thats going to cost how much?

graphixx - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Greg

depends on what your looking for, reefermadness is good, coralfanatics is another good one. marine depot live
    fulltankshot 1 - Where to buy corals?

Limpit - Reefkeeper CR Member

I have had good luck with liveaquaria.com and their customer service is second to none. Have not tried reefermadness.com but have heard good things about them. Be sure you look into the shipping costs and methods of shipping when you buy.
    Happy Reefing!

jerryc - Reefkeeper CR Member

All the ones mentioned above is good. although i no longer order from them
    i get all my coral from individuals or at least most of it. But i have got picky
    about whit i get.
    I started out with i like this and that and that, But after a few years i have
    figured out whit i like the most and i only get the ones i really wont
    Even Ebay is good if you are careful with the Sellers check their
    ratings and only use someone with a 98% or better
    I HAVE A PROBLEM' I'M ADDICTED TO MICROMUSSA

RazorBack Reef. com
    keepersofthereef.com
    http://www.captivereefing.ws/weblog.php?w=7

Like others have said.. it depends on what you want to keep/get. Trading with your fellow Reeffers is the best way to get exactly what you want. But there are TONS of sites out there. Liveaquaria, Reefermaddnes. Northcoast Marine... One of the ones I like is www.farms-of-thesea.com If you've ever been to thesea.org it's their store. He specializes in zoas.
    But there are litaraly thousands of sites. There has tobe one with what you want!! lol
    sarah
    Hi my name is sarah, and I've got the Upgrade Bug!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!!!

UofODuck - Reefkeeper CR Member

Default Thanks

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#All,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thank you for your help. I have spent many months with a web search and have come up with little until your responses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    Wholy crap....thats going to cost how much?

CR Member

I also recommend Liveaquaria.com. I have heard good stuff about them and all my specimens(fish so far) have arrived and are still living without any hiccups. I would expect the same for corals.#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If you have a LFS by you that well sell salt they should have them But again if you have to theres always the internet that could help you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

CR Member

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you ever tried asking the LFS what they can order and for how much? My LFS will order whatever I want as long as I'm specific. It will save you on shipping, since they can get it sent with their order. I'm sure the store would like to have a garanteed sale and it would be good PR. Besides, what's the worst they can say, "no", right.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
    We can\'t stop here. This is bat country!

Dan

dakar - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Dave

Off-Topic...

DAN!!!! your alive??? Thought maybe your better half had drowned you in your tank....
    Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside... only a true genius can find a way to set it free.