[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Frag swaps

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    AJ :) - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    aj

Default Frag swaps

I love frag swaps. It's and always good to see old friends, meet new people, and drool over an impossible amount of coral!

Along with the opportunity to see new equipment in use, and so much more!

But I want to know, what do you love or hate about frag swaps?

Skyhigh - Reefkeeper

First Name
    Bryan
    Awards Photo of the Month - June 2012 Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Referral Award Photo of the Month

For sure hanging out with friends that i dont get to see that often, and having a few beers!!!!

jstan - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jason

The people are cool, but the Frags are the best part. It's like being in a Costco fore coral addicts. And the prices are low enough that just about anyone can go home with a few nice cherries, that an lfs would have charged an arm and leg for.

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

I love hanging out with fellow reefers but hate going broke.
    Hi my name is Larry and I'm a coral addict!

dputt88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

I love getting coals at the t right price, love winning the fish bowl drawing, lol. Well i love winning any prizes. I dont like when the place is over crowded, although I can understand how it can be hard to predict just how many people are going to attend. Also I hate when you're standing at a vendors tank with cash in hand when some on jumps in front of you and snatches up your number1 pick, lol.

AJ :) - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    aj

Yeah it can be a fine line between a good crowd and too much in one place. I know I don't see some spots due to not wanting to wait or fight the crowd. Especially when I know there are good odds that I will find something just as cool or better at another table. Sometimes the tables without the super blue LED setups get overlooked even though they have great stuff!

dputt88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

super blue light dont draw me in, sure ill still stop there and buy something though.

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I hate the fact that I've never been to one
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Quote Originally Posted by AJ :) View Post
    Just how far in the UP are you???
    About as far as you can go without getting a nose bleed I'd have to leave the U.P. in order to go. Closest one would be 4hrs away.
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last