[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Reef Paradise is the place to go for Corals

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member

Default Reef Paradise is the place to go for Corals

Reef Paradise is amazing; I've been to a few of the other 'big' and popular, bar-setting reef-stores like Tropicorium and Preuss Pets, and they are stellar and awesome in their own right for their own reasons -- I've yet to see a store in Michigan that has the coral selection that Reef Paradise has. Luckily for me, it's local too, and even on my way home from work ... unlucky for my wallet.

I took for granted how vast the selection was there, as it was the second store I really started going to (Ocean Depot being the first) and the first with any real coral selection. Andy gets some really cool stuff in, and has a lot of corals I've only ever seen online, or at the first show I went to - Blue Hornet Zoa's, Leptoseris, and a really superb/colorful selection of acro frags, and countless others.

Not only that, but Andy's one of the best proprieters I've come across in the business; while he wants to make money, he also wants you to be successful. In other words, he's not going to sell you something that he doesn't think will last in your tank, or might be spotty in it's survival.

He's really helped me get on track, and get a more focused view of how to proceed with problems I'm facing, and get me in the right direction, as well as introduced me to a ton of cool coral I never knew was out there.

If you're in the Flint Area, or even driving through, I really suggest you drop by, and at least look at what he's got to offer if you've never done so. So far (and I could be proven wrong later) I haven't seen a better walk in store in Michigan with his coral selection. period.
    Likes MizTanks, DonC liked this post

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

You're right RP is a great shop...and Andy's an okay guy too.

Not to mention, Andy steered you to a decent website to share the hobby with.

pinhigh1886 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    John

I also agree! Matter of fact I will be there tonight picking up some supplies and some sweet live stock!!

Squamosa Clam
    Rainbow Wellso
    Hot Litho

Thanks guys! As a hobbyist myself I strive to provide a selection of things that I would want to see at my LFS. Exceptional and hard to find pieces at fair prices. Basically a frag swap everyday!

1008 1 - Reef Paradise is the place to go for Corals
    facebook - Reef Paradise is the place to go for Corals
    Likes N/A liked this post

Jamesr - Reefkeeper Moderator

Yes it is one of the best around!