[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

MMMC Swap Raffle

Bookmark and Share

Default MMMC Swap Raffle

For the 1/31/10 swap in Lansing, MI we are going to raffle both dry goods and corals donated from vendors and hobbyists. Raffle tickets are going to be $1 each, 13 for $10, and 30 for $20.

There will be a coral raffle tank set up so you can view the corals open and happy. When the winning ticket is pulled, the winner will have about a minute to make their selection. We need to keep moving, so you should have scooped out which corals you like and can care for ahead of time.

Up until the swap, we will be posting the donations that we have received to wet everyone's lips for the cool stuff we are going to have.

If you want to donate something for the MMMC raffle, feel free to PM me or post it with a photo. (Please don't forget to bring it, after you commit to donating it in this thread.)

Proceeds from the swap go to supporting the Mid-Michigan Marine Club http://midmichiganmarineclub.org/

The club purchased these two to get the raffle started

P1010001 - MMMC Swap Raffle

P1010002 - MMMC Swap Raffle
    Last edited by Tankster; 01-05-2010 at 11:39 AM.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Default MMMC Swap Raffle

As part of MMMC's annual frag swap, the club holds a raffle. The swap, raffle, and Reef Stew raise funds for the club's classroom reef project.

Here are a few more raffle items that are being donated. MMMC appreciates the generosity of the donors. As I get photos of the items, I will post them here as well.

House of Corals is donating two acro frags and a pinpoint conductivity meter.

Midwest Saltwater is donating a magnetic frag shelf (I believe this is one of the ceramic shelfs that look like rock).

Crazy Ricks Online is donating several frags.

Rays Reef is donating several frag packs containing Rays Fragging Glue and Frag Plugs.

The Blue Glow is donating an acrylic frag rack.

Wet Thumb Frags is donating a couple corals.
    Last edited by jimsflies; 01-17-2010 at 06:29 PM.

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Reef Nutriution is also donating products to our raffle as they have in the past. They will be donating 5 bottles of each of the following products...for a total of 30 bottles of awesome reef food.

Oyster Feast
    Roti Feast
    Phyto Feast
    Tigger Pods
    Arcti Pods
    Fuzzy Phytes

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Skyhigh is donating an 11 head duncan colony to the raffle.

CaptiveReefs is donating 2 teeshirts and an super cool "tank towel" with the CR logo embroidered on it.

Rabidgoose - Reefkeeper Moderator

Awards Yugo Award Photo of the Month

Tyree Neon Green Toadstool x2 on a lg. Mag Float
    Raffle3 - MMMC Swap Raffle
    terrible picture, but you get the idea..(they're about 3" each)

ATL Strawberry Patch monti
    Raffle - MMMC Swap Raffle

2 polyp frag of these (VDM)
    Raffle2 - MMMC Swap Raffle
    I simply can't trust people that don't like bacon,

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

I cant decide what to donate this year....I'm sure i will figure it out at the last minute!!