[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Reef Clubs

Got a club, get on our list!

+ Post New Event
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
  1. Ann Arbor Area Reefers Roll Call-

Are you an Ann Arbor Area Reefer? An Ann Arbor area reefer is anyone interested in participating in our local swap and events, from all areas...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-24-2014 10:22 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  2. Internet/forum savy A2 reefers-

I am looking for someone tech based, to set up and run a small possibly local club forum for the A2 reefers. Experience is a MUST. I will also be...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-29-2016 11:05 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  3. AARC 2014-

In the past month or so, I have seen a great deal of Ann Arbor Area Reefers on the site. Ive gotten the chance to meet a few, and help a few others...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-24-2014 10:23 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  4. Swap Help-

We could use some help, if you want to be part of and help with this swap- Swap help- ? A2RA.org
    Started by Sir Patrick, 03-07-2013 11:57 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  5. Ann Arbor Areas New Club Website!!!

We lost our old website when we lost the ability to run it properly, and lost alot of information. We hope to get some content back on the boards. ...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 03-04-2013 02:08 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  6. Whos going to the MASM swap???

So far, Me, Corvette Reefer, Paulo, and WillBattle are all going. Anyone else from the AARC planning on attending?
    Started by Sir Patrick, 10-22-2012 12:19 AM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  7. How was everyones summer???

Just stopped in to say "Hi" to all the A2 area reefers. How was your summers? Anyone getting the urge to do some reefer type stuff yet???
    Started by Sir Patrick, 09-05-2012 05:26 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  8. We are making food!!!

Still trying to get everything organized, and get everyone interested involved, as well as set a time and place! a2reef.com • View topic -...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-08-2012 08:40 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  9. Our Very Own "The Fish Doctor Tom" and The Time Machine Band

We have all been invited by Tom "The Fish Doctor" to come see him and his band play locally, in Chelsea, this friday night! Starts @ 9pm till around...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-20-2012 11:14 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  10. Pre swap drinks- 1/27/11

I will be there, along with Paulo. Hope to have others attending. Give me a call, or just stop in and ask for me! Around 830-9pm. My number- 7...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-26-2012 07:15 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  11. Carpool to the Lansing swap!

Looks like there are 5 more seats available!! a2reef.com • View topic - Carpooling to Lansing Swap 1/29
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-26-2012 04:24 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  12. Club member grow out discussion-

If you havnt visited in a while, we could use your input- a2reef.com • View topic - Coral nursery for club members Its rolling now, but...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-12-2012 07:27 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread