[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Reef Clubs

Got a club, get on our list!

+ Post New Event
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
  1. FRAG Roll Call

Hello all, was sorry to see this club fade away as I guess it has in the past. Don't know how many of you remember me, but I took the job as...
    Started by wm2010, 03-01-2014 03:58 PM
  2. FRAG Cookout Sunday

A few of us decided we should do a cookout and talked about this weekend. We were you just debating on the and weather. So it looks like Sunday is...
    Started by bluwc, 03-23-2012 12:14 PM
  3. Feb Meeting

When/where do you guys want to meet? I am free mid afternoon this Saturday and after 330 this Sunday. We could also meet next weekend if that's...
    Started by bluwc, 02-15-2012 07:46 AM
  4. Jan Meeting

What do you guys want to do for the meeting. Do you want to meet up at RP this weekend, do you want to get together at someone's house or because of...
    Started by bluwc, 01-16-2012 07:49 AM
  5. FRAG/ AARC Holiday dinner

Ok gang, there is alot of interest in the secret santa gift exchange on the boards. It was brought up that maybe we should an exchange between the 2...
    Started by purerebel, 11-09-2011 06:17 PM
    7 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 7
  6. FRAG Meeting September 18 (Sunday)

I am pleased to announce our first frag meeting. Meeting is going to be held September 17, 2011 at Reef Paradise at 7:00 pm..the topic of discussion...
    Started by whitetiger61, 08-23-2011 04:00 PM
    13 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 13
  7. Let's See what You picked up at the FRAG Swap

Show some pics of your new hot pieces that you picked up this weekend at the FRAG Swap in Flint! Here's some of the stuff I picked up
    Started by bluwc, 08-16-2011 07:34 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
  8. Frag Swap

I am very pleased to announce .a frag swap in association with Captive Reefs. Date: August 14, 2011 Time: 12:30 pm (Vendor setup 10:00...
    Started by whitetiger61, 06-25-2011 11:45 AM
  9. FRAG meeting July 2, 2011

Attention all FRAG members..We are having a meeting July 2, 2011. The meeting will be held at bluwc (Troy)'s house. We are going to get to keep the...
    Started by whitetiger61, 06-12-2011 06:53 AM
  10. Meeting Idea

Hey all, So I was reading a thread from Chort55 today about DIY Fish food,...
    Started by acperge, 03-02-2011 08:39 PM
  11. Poll: a2 frag swap

who all is planning on going to this frag swap chirp up here if you want to go as frag is thinking of sponsoring some carpooling down to the swap...
    Started by tazzy695, 10-16-2010 07:47 PM
  12. frag meeting 10/16

remember that on Saturday there is a FRAG meeting we are looking for donations of items to raffle off at the meeting if you have anything you...
    Started by tazzy695, 10-13-2010 09:18 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread