[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Ann Arbor Swap-

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default Ann Arbor Swap-

Even though, we as a club arent putting on the swap this year, I was wondering-

Would anyone be interested in helping get this swap set up before and broken down after? I am sure Jim and Brian would appreciate the help.

In doing so, you will get free admission, a chance to see stuff before the general public, get the chance to hang out or meet your favorite vendors before the rush of the swap, and most of all, get a chance for those of us that never met a chance to meet each other.

We can meet as early as 9:30am, and I beleive that breakdown/clean up shouldnt be past 5:30 or so. Sign up here, if your interested. If you have any questions, please ask.

I will also be planning an "after party", as is a long held A2 tradition, to be held after the swap is packed away. I will post details soon.

First Name
    Chris

Aside from helping out setting up and breaking down, I would like to donate my time, and lend the A2 swap my DVD player and 42" flat screen, again this year, for Childrens entertainment, over in the far corner, in the name of the Ann Arbor Area Reef Club.

Last couple years this area has been a hit with parents of small kids. It gives the little ones a sense of belonging at their parents occasion, and once they grow bored (and like little ones do, get grouchy), gives them a distraction, so their parents can enjoy the event that much longer. I plan on bringing "Finding Nemo" again this year, to keep in the ideas of this event.

I will also be on the lookout for reef/fish related coloring/activity books. With my current schedule, I doubt I will find any...but if I do, I will be furnishing these and crayons for the children.

We cant start these young refers out to early, right?
    Likes svt stang liked this post

CR Member
    First Name
    garron

I can help with setup just let me know what time to be there.

First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ghrorick View Post
    Anytime after 9:30.

I will likely be showing up around 10am or so.

pmrowlson - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Pete and Megan

We will be bringing our kiddos this year as we do not have a sitter so the whole children's area thing will be great, I'm not sure we can make it there early to help with setup but I'll have a look around for coloring books and I can bring some water or little snacks for the kids if you want and an extra movie if I can find a fishy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Patrick View Post
    Aside from helping out setting up and breaking down, I would like to donate my time, and lend the A2 swap my DVD player and 42" flat screen, again this year, for Childrens entertainment, over in the far corner, in the name of the Ann Arbor Area Reef Club.

Last couple years this area has been a hit with parents of small kids. It gives the little ones a sense of belonging at their parents occasion, and once they grow bored (and like little ones do, get grouchy), gives them a distraction, so their parents can enjoy the event that much longer. I plan on bringing "Finding Nemo" again this year, to keep in the ideas of this event.

I will also be on the lookout for reef/fish related coloring/activity books. With my current schedule, I doubt I will find any...but if I do, I will be furnishing these and crayons for the children.

We cant start these young refers out to early, right?

FlynnFish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    shanny
    Awards MBI Apprentice - Award nomination from bigbill accepted. Photo of the Month MBI Participant

Might be bringing my son too, so far Grammy and Papa are busy. I'll print out some coloring sheets to bring.
    I need to attend a Fish Breeders Anonymous class.
    mbi sigaspx?uflynnfish&ampimg2 - Ann Arbor Swap-

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by pmrowlson View Post
    We will be bringing our kiddos this year as we do not have a sitter so the whole children's area thing will be great, I'm not sure we can make it there early to help with setup but I'll have a look around for coloring books and I can bring some water or little snacks for the kids if you want and an extra movie if I can find a fishy one.
    I think we'll have plenty of helpers for setup. So no need to worry about that.

See you on Sunday.

First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ghrorick View Post
    I have been told our help is not needed this year. Maybe next year. Your offer is appreciated.

First Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by pmrowlson View Post

The water and/or snacks, and even another fishy movie would be much appreciated.

FlynnFish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    shanny
    Awards MBI Apprentice - Award nomination from bigbill accepted. Photo of the Month MBI Participant

I'm bringing a fish movie and some coloring pages. Do you need crayons?
    I need to attend a Fish Breeders Anonymous class.
    mbi sigaspx?uflynnfish&ampimg2 - Ann Arbor Swap-
    Likes Sir Patrick liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last