[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

gauging interest in a metro Detroit reef club

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
    bigbill - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Bill
    Awards Grow Out King - 2011 Grow Out Contest Photo of the Month MBI Participant

Default gauging interest in a metro Detroit reef club

i have been tossing around this idea for over a year not sure if there ever was a reef club for this area but i have talk to a few people and got good feed back so lets see who else would like to do something in our area .
    I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
    Steve Irwin
    mbisite.org/mbi_sig.aspx?u=bigbill&img=2

dputt88 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

Id be interested, as long as it stayed near us, northern metro.

First Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by dputt88 View Post
    Id be interested, as long as it stayed near us, northern metro.
    sorry to say romeo is not metro Detroit
    I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
    Steve Irwin

dlhirst - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Don

Is Detroit metro Detroit? Hah, actually, I am in Bloomfield Township. Smack dab in the middle of the "west side". I am not sure what would be expected of members, I am already on two Boards of Directors, and I have four kids, so my time is a little tight. But, I often feel envious when I see the other clubs post their meetings... so, I would certainly be interested to learn more.

First Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by dlhirst View Post
    Is Detroit metro Detroit? Hah, actually, I am in Bloomfield Township. Smack dab in the middle of the "west side". I am not sure what would be expected of members, I am already on two Boards of Directors, and I have four kids, so my time is a little tight. But, I often feel envious when I see the other clubs post their meetings... so, I would certainly be interested to learn more.
    ahh was thinking about a 25 mile ratios of me for club meeting any one that want to join can but for meeting ea month 25 miles would be most i would be willing to travel .
    Steve Irwin

First Name
    Doug
    Awards Tank of the Month - January 2013 Tank of the Month Post and Reply Award - Finding Nemo PAR contest Fishbowl Drawing Winner - Summer Swap Fishbowl Winner (Red Dragon)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    sorry to say romeo is not metro Detroit
    lol, im not looking to have the meetings at my house. just saying if they not going to be way out of my way i would be very interested. i already drive from romeo to detroit 7 days a week, i really dont feel like driving more than 30 min away.

where abouts in warren do you live? just so i have a feel for your 25 mile radius.

First Name
    Bill

lol, im not looking to have the meetings at my house. just saying if they not going to be way out of my way i would be very interested. i already drive from romeo to detroit 7 days a week, i really dont feel like driving more than 30 min away.

where abouts in warren do you live? just so i have a feel for your 25 mile radius.
    i live 2 blocks from Reef solutions witch is 696 And Vandyke
    Steve Irwin

First Name
    Doug

thats no too bad, near 696 and not to far from 75.

now just find aplace a bit north of that and we have 2 members, lol.

First Name
    Bill

thats no too bad, near 696 and not to far from 75.

now just find aplace a bit north of that and we have 2 members, lol.
    yea and the 4 to 5 people i talk to so fair are with in 4 -to 5 miles of me i even got a store that would be willing to hold a meeting our 2 there + maybe a swap Again still early stages nothing in stone
    Steve Irwin

dlhirst - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Don

Lucky guy - walking distance to the Kabob House!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last