[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Christmas Party/frag swap

Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

I'm in if someone can pick me up!

Sent from my iPhone while chasing Forest Gump!
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

CR Member
    First Name
    Jay

Default nice idea

I am in and I like Justins poker idea.

CR Member
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

How about sat. 12/18 or sun. 12/19? Lets get this going. The poker idea sounds like a lot of fun to me also. If we do Sunday afternoon/evening it will probly be alot easier to get space at a bar. So lets get the ball rolling, get a set date and we will work on finding somewhere to meet up. The corner brewery in Ypsi is pretty large and would probly work as a last resort. I'm not big on the beer snob bars, I'm more of a liquor guy but anything works for me.

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

whatever works for me! i prefer not the 19th though thats me and the gfs 2 year dating and she would shoot me lol! but yeah the poker idea would be fun! i can bring the chips and help direct the tournament, i got an app on my phone that is a poker director app, has what the blinds will be, what chip values are (eventhough most chips say what they are) and you can set what you want the blinds to be and how long before they go up etc... pretty neat little app. just let me know when i dont care wear ill drink beer, not a fan of liquor though, that stuff gets me drunk to fast because i never drink it lol! we need like some board directors to organize things like this and get things planned and going, i prefer someone local to the clubs central location (A2) that way they can find places to meet etc..

lets get this going though!

CR Member

ok start throwing some dates out guys! What works for you. Any other ideas on how to get this together will help too. If we make it on an off night, we can probly get Frenchies next to sidetrack for free. Beer, liquor, and good grub.

So I guess we will need to know:

1) Who's going for sure
    2) What date works for people
    3) What frag/frags are we bringing?
    4) Where you guys want to do this shindig

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris

I have a room, on any given sunday reserved for us at Creekside, or just a big section in the bar, depending on how many show. Very quick/easy on/off of the freeway-

5827 Jackson Road
    Ann Arbor, MI 48103-9573
    (734) 827-2737

I will be there for sure- on a sunday.

I work double shifts friday and saturday- so as long as its a sunday, I will surely be there!

What do you guys think- 6pm till ????

I just found out what white elephant is! Sounds like a blast! Could be alot of fun with frags. Sounds like alot of fun!

CR Member

the white elephant would be cool, but I kinda dig the poker idea. I'm cool with what the majority wants to do though. Creekside would work, Sunday the 5th would be good for me. The wife works every other weekend. I can always try to find someone to watch him though. Even if we get 4 or 5 people together, it will be fun to play some cards and BS over a few cold ones.

jolson10450 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Justin
    Awards Grow Out King Monthly Giveaway Winner Monthly Giveaway Winner

yeah this sunday the 5th or the 12th im good, if we have to move it to the 2nd of january i am fine with that as well. and im in for whatever, i just won't be able to make it the 19th.

the poker idea is nice and fun and you get to relax and enjoy playing a game but the white elephant everyone will leave with something and that is what like about it. i know we are mostly guys so assuming most of us know how to play poker but if some don't then that makes the poker idea go out the window.

maybe start a new thread with a "first get together vote" for the club so we can see what dates people would be available and go from there.

Mike - Reefkeeper CR Member

Good for the 12th for sure
    anacroporamademepoora
    --Lifetime member of the "No Mud Club".:

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris

So far- the 12th is good for all that replied. Any more people want to chime in???

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last