[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

FRAG meeting July 2, 2011

Bookmark and Share
    whitetiger61 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rick

Default FRAG meeting July 2, 2011

Attention all FRAG members..We are having a meeting July 2, 2011. The meeting will be held at bluwc (Troy)'s house. We are going to get to keep the FRAG name but i still haven't recieved all the necessary documents from the previous officers..I would suggest for this meeting it be a meet and greet, but if you all want to do a frag raffel that is fine too. We also need to discuss membership fee's also as its been awhile since we have had a meeting. and if anyone has any computer programs that can print up membership cards please let me know in a PM. I will have Troy post directions to his house. See everyone there. Lets get this club off the ground again.

Rick

bluwc - Reefkeeper CR Member

Those interested in coming to the meeting, please pm for my address/directions. As soon as you pm me, I get an email sent to my phone...so I get it immediately and should respond rather quickly.

Here's the thing, due to my job, I never know when/where I will be at until usually the day before. I am shooting to have it around 6pm if that works for everyone. I can't do mornings as this is our busy season and will most likely be working. We need to figure out if we will be having a cookout/burgers/dogs/etc beverages...etc. Would like to hear some opinions on this.

First Name
    Rick

We can do a cookout.. i can bring the burgers and hotdogs..

Rick

larryandlaura - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Larry
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner Fantasy Football Champion Referral Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

Man I wish I was home. Enjoy your meeting everyone!

I didn't realize this....but just a thought, but are you sure you want to have the meeting on the 4th of July weekend? I'm sure a lot of people will be traveling that weekend and not want to mess around with fish stuff? It doesn't matter to me because I don't plan on doing anything special. But that's up to you guys.

For there being like 12 interested in getting this club going again, you sure wouldn't know it. Only 1 person on this forum has replied to this thread, I received no pms, no input on which weekend to have the meeting, cookout suggestion, what anyone wants to do, etc. Maybe this is why FRAG died to begin with, lack of participation!

First Name
    Rick

Its not the lack of participation..several things are in the works and im waiting to see whats going on..and most of the people are unfortunately over to the other site..bummer

Rick

CableGuy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Adam

So what exactly is FRAG?

jasper - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    brandon

Gotta say it...I don't want to be in any club that would have you or I as a member Troy
    Quote Originally Posted by bluwc View Post
    For there being like 12 interested in getting this club going again, you sure wouldn't know it. Only 1 person on this forum has replied to this thread, I received no pms, no input on which weekend to have the meeting, cookout suggestion, what anyone wants to do, etc. Maybe this is why FRAG died to begin with, lack of participation!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

First Name
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by CableGuy View Post
    So what exactly is FRAG?
    FRAG= Flint Reefers and aquarium group..it used to be a pretty good club with meeting once a month..im trying to revive it..

Rick