[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Reef Clubs

Got a club, get on our list!

+ Post New Event
Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
  1. FRAG Cookout Sunday

A few of us decided we should do a cookout and talked about this weekend. We were you just debating on the and weather. So it looks like Sunday is...
    Started by bluwc, 03-23-2012 12:14 PM
  2. We are making food!!!

Still trying to get everything organized, and get everyone interested involved, as well as set a time and place! a2reef.com • View topic -...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-08-2012 08:40 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  3. GRMAS meeting Monday 3/5/12

Sorry for the delay! We will be meeting Monday 3/5/12 @ 7pm. Location: Bluefish Aquarium in the back room 2939 Wilson Ave, Suite 109, in Grandville....
    Started by dejavu, 02-29-2012 11:45 PM
  4. Our Very Own "The Fish Doctor Tom" and The Time Machine Band

We have all been invited by Tom "The Fish Doctor" to come see him and his band play locally, in Chelsea, this friday night! Starts @ 9pm till around...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 02-20-2012 11:14 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  5. February MASM Meeting

Come join us for our February club meeting! Bring your frags to trade and sell. Enjoy some food and drink and talk about reef tank with other...
    Started by fishtal, 02-16-2012 05:41 PM
  6. Feb Meeting

When/where do you guys want to meet? I am free mid afternoon this Saturday and after 330 this Sunday. We could also meet next weekend if that's...
    Started by bluwc, 02-15-2012 07:46 AM
  7. Host a Reef Gathering in Febuary?

Are interested in hosting a reef gathering for people in your area and live in Southeast Michigan? Maybe you just got that new tank up and running or...
    Started by cmpenney, 12-08-2011 02:24 PM
  8. Starting a down river reef club

I'm Starting a down river reef club who would like to be in?
    Started by Skyhigh, 01-31-2012 05:51 PM
  9. 2012 Reef Stew - $10/bag @ MCES

MMMC will be selling their annual batch of Reef Stew at MCES tomorrow. This is an awesome batch! It is a great food to feed all animals in your...
    Started by jimsflies, 01-28-2012 07:47 AM
  10. Pre swap drinks- 1/27/11

I will be there, along with Paulo. Hope to have others attending. Give me a call, or just stop in and ask for me! Around 830-9pm. My number- 7...
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-26-2012 07:15 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  11. Carpool to the Lansing swap!

Looks like there are 5 more seats available!! a2reef.com • View topic - Carpooling to Lansing Swap 1/29
    Started by Sir Patrick, 01-26-2012 04:24 PM

Sub-Topic:

Ann Arbor Reef Club
  12. Jan Meeting

What do you guys want to do for the meeting. Do you want to meet up at RP this weekend, do you want to get together at someone's house or because of...
    Started by bluwc, 01-16-2012 07:49 AM

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread