In the past month or so, I have seen a great deal of Ann Arbor Area Reefers on the site. Ive gotten the chance to meet a few, and help a few others in this time. Looking forward to meeting many more!

The past year has been very full, and busy for me, but would just like to let everyone know this club is still kickin. Our website has disapeared...again..., and there have been no scheduled meets since last years swap. I am hoping that will change soon. If anyone is making a trip to a fish store, needs help setting up a new tank, breaking down an old one, wants to get together and talk reef, please post up! You might be surprised how many local members will "pop" up for a get together. Just start a thread, here in the members area.

I, myself, am currently in the works of an in wall upgrade, including the reef/man cave. Pool table, bar, TV, in wall tank, ect, to host occasional get togethers and reef related activities, as we have had in the past, at my new home in Whitmore Lake! I am looking forward to some more good times like the ones we have had past!

Feedback will be appreciated!