[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Australian order in TODAY!

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Default Australian order in TODAY!

Hey folks, I just finished putting away a box full of some of the NICEST LPS and Zoa's I have seen!

We have 2 Aussie Elegance corals, that are fully open and looking great, also Aussie Torch, hammer, and frogspawn! The colors on these BLOW away the indo counterparts!

I also got is some "top shelf" Zoa's that are ready to be fragged up. We also fragged some of the Zoa's we already hand in stock, making several generous $14.99 plugs!

You have to come into the shop to see... the glass is still to dirty for pix with all the dripping over the edge. :o :o

Oh... and if you spend $50 or more you get a FREE $14.99 Frag, this offer valid this weekend only, starting NOW!

-Mike

2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
    Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Really??? Any chance of ome pix??? Its a drive, but....

I was at the shop yesterday. You gotta get out there! The store is getting better and better!

youngtimothy - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tim
    Awards Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Photo of the Month Tank of the Month

pictures!!!!!!!!

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

I have the weekends off so no pix till Monday.... However I doubt the Elegance will last the weekend, both are GORGEOUS and were opening IN THE BAG! And they are Aussie's, only $129.99 each to boot, I don't think you can beat that price anywhere. :D

I sold one of the TOrch's last night just b4 close, I bet the other is only a short stay at the shop too... BRIGHT Yellow/Orange tips with deep green, it is STUNNING!

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    I have the weekends off so no pix till Monday.... However I doubt the Elegance will last the weekend, both are GORGEOUS and were opening IN THE BAG! And they are Aussie's, only $129.99 each to boot, I don't think you can beat that price anywhere. :D

I sold one of the TOrch's last night just b4 close, I bet the other is only a short stay at the shop too... BRIGHT Yellow/Orange tips with deep green, it is STUNNING!
    A picture is worth a thousand words! lol! I'll be in sunday.

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

and i will be in monday....pending pics and prices!

cherrycorals - Reefkeeper CR Sponsor
    First Name
    Todd

I gotta watch my back, someones getting some bad azz aussie stuff in.