[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Closed for the holiday.

Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Default Closed for the holiday.

Reef Paradise will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY!

We will resume normal business hours Saturday November 27th.

We hope that you and your family have a great holiday! (For those of you going out on Friday, remember to be patient, there will be lots of crazies out that day! )

2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
    iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Well I'll be safe at work . I am guessing that you will be one of those crazies out and about with the day off!
    Happy Tday to you as well.
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Nope! I am staying home with the kids... the WIFE is the one going out with the Crazies!!!

cg5071 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    chris

What are your hours with the new yrs coming? Looks like I will be making a trip that way after the 1st. Any new fish orders coming in? You dont happen to still have the green banded gobies do you?

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

I saw those hours I guess what I really meant are there any days that you will be closed? I need to figure the exact day out, when I am coming. Will let you know when I know more. Deffinately after the 1st I guess possibly the week after but will a fish order be there the same week ordered? The GB's were going to be for me but I couldnt come.

I dont think you get ORA clowns do you? I am still looking for a naked clown or pair really. Would love to have a chance to grab the green bandeds again also. Still looking for boxing/pom pom crabs too. Do you guys ever get ghost/pipefish or seahorses in? I had some ghost ordered but they didnt come in with the order. I guess let me know if you can fill any of these I am sure I cant afford them all at once and I would hopefully be coming to pick up tazz's carpet. Just need to find a good day to travel and my friend is kid free.

Support the non-profit Reef Stewardship Foundation with the iSearchiGive.com search engine, donate a penny with EVERY search. Find out more information by following this link to the RSF iSearchiGive.com search program.

First Name
    chris

ok looks like it is a no-go for the carpet anyways. Tazzy said it died plus I am a little greatfull it didnt go through,lol.
    If you were able to get ghostfish I would deffinately be in for that. Paradoxis is in the name for the one I want, actually I want 4 of those. Cant remember the other part of its name. Also called shortbody ghostfish.
    I am also really into getting both a naked clown pair and the boxer/pom pom crabs. I could likely get these ones at the same time.

My wish lists are slowly getting worked through. No rush on the fishes I guess but I would certainly buy them.

First Name
    chris

I guess you would have to check w/ your supplier. They could be called anemone crabs I guess but not like porcelain crabs that are symbiotic by living IN the anemone. These cary them around in their claws, just miniture ones.

Thanks for checking. Do you guys ship even though you dont have a regular website?

First Name
    chris

Thats them! woo hoo,lol. Since the others have little chance of being on the list, maybe we could do the green bandeds and the crabs? 2 of ea,?

I ask about shipping because when posideon quoted me a price for the bandeds he said + or - a few dollars depending on shipping.

First Name
    chris

Alright. I will let you know. I am asking around right now to see if someone still makes trips down that way. If not we will plan a specific time in the near future to get them ordered and pick them up.

First Name
    chris

Ok, I will figure out the day to let you know and order. Unless something changes it will be like right after the first of feb. (sorry-need to make some$) I really want these guys as they will be my nano contest creatures.
    Thanks, both the banded gobies and crabs are available?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last