[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What type of fish is in the middle of CaptiveReefs (top left corner of page...hint it is the main character in Finding Nemo) )

Fully Stocked on FISH!!!!


Bookmark and Share
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    CR Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Swartz Creek MI
    Posts
    732
    First Name
    Mike

    Default Fully Stocked on FISH!!!!

    We have more fish in the shop then we have had a long time!

    I am still putting away today's shipment, but in the bags are:

    PASSER Angel!
    Huge Red and Green Mandarins
    Exquisite Fairy
    X-Mas Wrasse from Fiji!
    Orange Back Fairy
    Powder Blue tang
    CLEANER Wrasse! One is almost 4" long!
    Rainford's Goby
    Yashia Goby, a must have for a Nano tank!
    Naso Tangs
    Matted leather jacket File Fish (Aiptasia Eaters!)
    Flame Angels

    Plus all the other fish we got in late last week!

    The store is PACKED!

  2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
  3. #2
    demonclownfish - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Chatbox Menace

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ortonville
    Posts
    1,228
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

    Default

    how much are the flames? and the exquisites?

  4. #3
    CR Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Swartz Creek MI
    Posts
    732
    First Name
    Mike

    Default

    Depending on final shipping costs, I think they are both going to be $59.99! :D :D

  5. #4
    ROGERWILCO357 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    202

    Default

    any wrasse looking for a 4 line wrasse and something that will be a flat worm killer ?might be starting a fish with live rock 90 in the next month or so any ideas would love some angel fish something with color ..

  6. #5
    iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Flint
    Posts
    618
    First Name
    Jamie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chort55 View Post
    Brought in a passer huh.... wheres the pics? I LOVE mine... so far so good in my mixed reef for 8-10 months now Wish I had the coin I wouldn't mind trying to make a pair

    From what I hear I really need to see a pic of this fish, quality doesn't really matter majorly, just need a decent shot showing coloration and side markings, please pm it to me tho........
    Chris I know Mike is a great photographer but pics wont do it justice plus you will be less inclined to buy it if you dont just go up there. lol So up you go!

  7. #6
    Rabidgoose - Reefkeeper Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Thumb MI
    Posts
    2,202
    Awards Yugo Award Photo of the Month

    Default

    What's the size of the Naso tangs? Are any of them blondes?

    thanks......chuck
    I simply can't trust people that don't like bacon,

  8. #7
    CR Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Swartz Creek MI
    Posts
    732
    First Name
    Mike

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chort55 View Post
    Brought in a passer huh.... wheres the pics? I LOVE mine... so far so good in my mixed reef for 8-10 months now Wish I had the coin I wouldn't mind trying to make a pair

    From what I hear I really need to see a pic of this fish, quality doesn't really matter majorly, just need a decent shot showing coloration and side markings, please pm it to me tho........
    I was swamped yesterday Chris, I planned on sending you a pic though, just to tease if nothing else.

    He is a GORGEOUS fish though, swing by if you get a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ROGERWILCO357 View Post
    any wrasse looking for a 4 line wrasse and something that will be a flat worm killer ?might be starting a fish with live rock 90 in the next month or so any ideas would love some angel fish something with color ..
    There are 2 6 line's up there, they are most likely to go after the Planaria.

    Quote Originally Posted by iyachtuxivm View Post
    Chris I know Mike is a great photographer but pics wont do it justice plus you will be less inclined to buy it if you dont just go up there. lol So up you go!
    Exactly! Thanks for the kind words Jamie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidgoose View Post
    What's the size of the Naso tangs? Are any of them blondes?

    thanks......chuck
    They are "regular" Naso's Chuck, about 4" I would say. 1 was eating right away, the other hasn't yet, but looks promising.

  9. #8
    ETBReefer05 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Davison, MI
    Posts
    248
    First Name
    Eric

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    There are 2 6 line's up there, they are most likely to go after the Planaria.
    Correction, there is one 6 line. I bought one of them, he's doing great and eating mysis and arctipods like no one's business!
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat..."-Roy Scheider as "Chief Brody" in "Jaws"

    Ask 10 Reefers a question and you'll get 12 opinions in return.

    ---ETBReefer05

Similar Topics

  1. Tanks, Sumps & Refugiums The 180 Gallon Fully Stocked!
    By AuntKaren in forum Basics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About CaptiveReefs

    If you are interested in learning about reefkeeping or have a problem with your reef, our reefkeeping community is here to help. Feel free to ask a question or search our site. We have lots of experienced reefkeepers that are willing to provide free reefkeeping advice!

    Besides being a great resource for all levels of reef aquarium hobbyists, CaptiveReefs is a social experience that will enhance your enjoyment of reefkeeping. CaptiveReefs is committed to connecting reefkeepers with the support and information they need to grow beautiful coral reef aquariums.

Information

Connect with Us