[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What type of fish is in the middle of CaptiveReefs (top left corner of page...hint it is the main character in Finding Nemo) )

Mysis feast now in STock!

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Default Mysis feast now in STock!

I have a few bottles of the NEW Reef Nutrition Mysis feast in stock and ready to go!

I have opened a bottle for store use, and I can tell you I get the same reaction from the fish as I do when I feed the frozen PE Mysis, fish go NUTS!

I only ordered a handful of bottles, but I have a feeling I should have ordered 20! This stuff is AWESOME and EASY TO USE! Just grab from the fridge and give a squirt.

6oz Bottle are $20. Come on in and get yours today!

2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
    ReeferRob - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rob
    Awards Photo of the Month

Dammit Mike, Im soo jealous. None of the LFS around here have it yet. Im tired of putting my PE in a tea strainer, thawing it, straining it, putting it in a cup and then going down stairs feeding that tank and back up stairs to the DT.
    "We shouldn't think of an environment where livestock can survive, we should ensure an environment where livestock can thrive."-Rabidgoose
    "If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima stick my ........ in the mashed potatoes!"-Beastie Boys

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Make the trip up Rob, you might become a regular!

iyachtuxivm - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Jamie

Ok So I have a bottle of this ( Thanks Mike) I am going to give a little product review..
    1. Easy of use- Wow very easy to use no thawing no waiting, straining or rinsing ( if you do that)
    2. My fish are picky so feeding response is so so. My fish dont like PEmysis that being said both the angel and anthias ate with gusto. My army of shrimp also went out of their minds ( little cannibals its like eating your cousin). LPS corals all ate it to. My smaller fish 3 firefish, leapord wrasse, scooter blenny showed intrest but wouldnt eat it (odd for both the wrasse and scooter if its meaty they usually eat it but like I said they wont eat the frozen PEmysis either). The gramma acted as usual with PEmysis grab and spit wants to eat it but there must be something about it. He is about the size of the anthias so shouldnt be a size issue.
    3. Squeeze bottle dispenser- great! stores in fridge, couple squeezes and presto your done feeding your fish.

I love Reef nutrition stuff I use the phyto, oyster and arctipods on regular basis. I hope my fish can get over the (what ever it is) for PEmysis simply because this is good quality nutrition that is easy to use. I am going to continue to try to feed this, I will mix it with the normal feed. Hopefully everyone starts to eat it.