[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What is one of the colors on a clownfish? (hint there is a clownfish on the CR logo in the top left corner of the page.)

Reef Paradise is accepting Applications!

Bookmark and Share
    CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Default Reef Paradise is accepting Applications!

Hey Guys and Gals! Reef Paradise is looking for a new employee, we would prefer someone with previous LFS experience, but other retail experience may be accepted.

The number 1 most important skill is knowledge, and that you can share that knowledge with people of multiple levels of their own experience.

We are also looking for an ETHICAL Reef keeper. As many of you know, there are products that we don't carry here at the shop, as well as many creatures, as we feel they are not suitable for our hobby.

The position is for approximately 32 hours a week, mostly Mon-Fri, but there may be a need on the weekends occasionally. We are looking for an adult employee at this time.

Please e-mail resume to
    Flintreefparadise @ gmail.com

Make sure to include contact information and best time to call.

-Mike

2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
    EMUreef - Reefkeeper
    IT Guru

Awards March Madness Award - 2013 March Madness Winner Photo of the Month Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals! Reef Paradise is looking for a new employee, we would prefer someone with previous LFS experience, but other retail experience may be accepted.

The number 1 most important skill is knowledge, and that you can share that knowledge with people of multiple levels of their own experience.

We are also looking for an ETHICAL Reef keeper. As many of you know, there are products that we don't carry here at the shop, as well as many creatures, as we feel they are not suitable for our hobby.

The position is for approximately 32 hours a week, mostly Mon-Fri, but there may be a need on the weekends occasionally. We are looking for an adult employee at this time.

Please e-mail resume to
    Flintreefparadise @ gmail.com

Make sure to include contact information and best time to call.

-Mike
    why do you have to be so far away! i'd love to work at RP.

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

LOL well you could sleep in the back I guess.... we have a pretty big sink for you to "bathe" in. :D

redemer123 - Reefkeeper
    Graphic Designer

First Name
    Andrew

to bad your looking for an adult employee i got really excited for that opportunity lol that would be the best job ever for me
    It takes a long long time to build a coral reef. Step by step the reefs survive on partnerships. And the most important partners are you and I.

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by chort55 View Post
    To bad I work 3 outta those 5 days already
    Well change your schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by redemer123 View Post
    to bad your looking for an adult employee i got really excited for that opportunity lol that would be the best job ever for me
    Ya, this position will include making Bank deposits, doing orders, cleaning tanks at the store....

Basically it is a Manager spot. Things that need a little more maturity in order to be successful, and the store can't really work around a school schedule in this case.

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

If you are available to work less then 32, but are interested in working, and are over 18 years old, send me an E-mail.

-Mike

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Bump, for the weekend

CR Member
    First Name
    Mike

Default Bump

Bump for the weekend

Don't be afraid to apply! Some of the perks of the job include but not limited to:

Meeting new and interesting people from all over the country
    Get to see some of the interesting species that come in to the store fist hand
    New and exciting every day
    Learn from every one and every thing that comes in to the shop
    you get to learn about and see some of the cutting edge equipment that comes out for fish tanks.

Just when you think you have heard or seen it all someone else walks in with an amazing story about their tank.

If you have any other questions about the Store feel free to call and talk to Mike or Ashley we will be more that happy to answer your questions. You can also come up and visit we will be happy to give you a tour of the shop and answer any questions.
    (810) 820-4316