[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

What type of fish is in the middle of CaptiveReefs (top left corner of page...hint it is the main character in Finding Nemo) )

Thanks!

Bookmark and Share
    acperge - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tony

Smile Thanks!

Hey, I just wanted to shoot you a quick thanks for all the great items today!

The Powder Blue is amazing! He's already eating and bullying the other tangs around! Definately gonna be the dominant fish of my display!

Also, thanks for the great corals! I'm just know I'm gonna be hooked on SPS like crack now!

Here's a few pics, and it was great meeting ya Andy! Looking forward to dealing with you again in the near future!
    (Sorry the pics aren't great quality, I used my phone, and SUCK at taking pictures!)

IMG 0263 - Thanks!

IMG 0260 - Thanks!

IMG 0259 - Thanks!

IMG 0258 - Thanks!

Tony

2. If we don't have it, we'll get it!
    CR Member
    First Name
    John

Sweet haul Tony! See you couldn't wait to take the blue home with ya Don't blame me when you fill that tank with coral.
    John

whitetiger61 - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Rick

nice powder blue and you got some sweet sps..wish it would live for me..I stopped in to see Andy today and get some water..store looks great Andy..good job..

Rick

acperge - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by purerebel View Post
    Sweet haul Tony! See you couldn't wait to take the blue home with ya Don't blame me when you fill that tank with coral.
    John
    Thanks John. It was nice meeting ya today! I couldn't pass up that awesome tang! Looking forward to getting into this coral thing! Fingers crossed I dont' kill it all! LOL

CR Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by purerebel View Post
    John
    Nice to meet you John!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger61 View Post
    nice powder blue and you got some sweet sps..wish it would live for me..I stopped in to see Andy today and get some water..store looks great Andy..good job..
    Thanks Rick! I am just gettin started

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by acperge View Post
    Thanks John. It was nice meeting ya today! I couldn't pass up that awesome tang! Looking forward to getting into this coral thing! Fingers crossed I dont' kill it all! LOL
    Lookin Good Tony! I LOVE that Powder Blue!