[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Reefer Tees

I wanted to design a line of t-shirts that catered to the reef aquarium enthusiast. Something that you'd see and instantly know "Hey, that guy's a reefer too". Something to show your pride for your fascinating, unique and evolving hobby.

1. My new REEFER T!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this but, Thank you ReeferTees for the awesome T!!
    Started by MizTanks, 01-12-2013 12:31 AM
  2. Two new shirt designs!

Hey everyone - I've got two new shirt designs are in the shop - Got Skimmate? and PBITAWA. We've been busy running out butts of getting ready for...
    Started by ReeferTees, 08-14-2012 09:01 PM
  3. New site, new designs!

We've been working pretty hard on some changes. We've got a new look, a new website and best of all, new shirts. Check out the new designs, I hope...
    Started by ReeferTees, 06-12-2012 08:52 AM
  4. Got my shirts and they're great!

Just received my shirts: Chicks dig clown fish Pacific Reefkeeper Reefer (colors) I like the pacific reefkeeper the best and my wife likes the...
    Started by Tom Toro, 06-11-2012 09:28 AM
  5. In a world of aquarium crime...

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet...watch right to the end. :D Also, free shipping on two or more shirts! Happy holidays!
    Started by ReeferTees, 12-13-2011 11:55 AM
  6. Happy Cyber Monday! All shirts $15.

About the only time you'll get me to admit I'm happy it's Monday :) All shirts are on special for $15. The special last today only, so act quick!
    Started by ReeferTees, 11-28-2011 08:02 AM
  7. ReeferTees will be at the Midewest Marine Conference

Us Canadians are invading Michigan! We look forward to meeting you guys. We'll have some conference specials, so be sure to visit our table :) ...
    Started by ReeferTees, 10-26-2011 07:08 PM
  8. Welcome our new sponsor Reefer Tees

Lets welcome ReeferTees as a sponsor on CR. I met Jeff at MACNA last week and was really impressed with his shirt designs. I think you guys will...
    Started by jimsflies, 09-19-2011 10:37 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Hot thread with unread posts
Hot thread with no unread posts
Thread is closed
You have posted in this thread